HR

icekacang
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Great taste with great benefits which helps to improve the immune of my child. Will get more when the item is on promo again. Family with kids should get this for the kids in fight of the pandemic and the kids did not resist eating it due to great taste. It is also made of elder berries!

Tasty and very good quality! This product uses black elderberry of a special variety with a high content of flavonoids, no chemical solvents are used in the production, there are no artificial preservatives, the product is tested for bioavailability and activity in the body, that is, it is not just a squeeze of berries, but a concentrate of bioactive flavonoids (anthocyanins), which have their therapeutic effect. Plus, this particular syrup does not contain sugar (although sorbitol is used as a sweetener here - a rather controversial component, so in principle you can safely take versions with sugar - anyway, the daily dose is minuscule, and you won't eat a lot of sugar.

Posted on May 22, 2022

A good product for strengthening the immune system, for colds, flu viruses, etc. and all the known benefits that elderberry offers. Overall satisfied with the product and the fair price, and another advantage that is without added sugar.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Just like the regular sambucol, just that this has no sugar but taste just the same to me. I usually get this when the regular one is out of stock.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

The taste is nice and natural even without sugar added. Black elderberry juice is good for our immune system. I drink it every day mixed into the orange juice or yogurt.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Taste Great, thick and slightly sour. I love this. Ingredients are legit. Size could be a bit bigger though, considering the price. all round good quality with legit ingredients.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

It is a slightly thick syrup, not too sweet. Great on its own or with yogurt. Although if you follow the recommandations on the package it won't last long. I would prefer a bigger size.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I think this Sambucol is excellent. I like to blend it in my morning smoothy - and I like the taste. I benefit a lot from it - it is especially good for my immune response.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Very good . My son has been taking it for years and it boost his immune system. He used to fall sick easier at preschool . After consuming this, he doesn’t fall sick so easily

THEIHERBFAN