HR

Posted on Mar 31, 2022
One of the best drugstores primers for combo-oily skin

Stay Matte Primer minimizes the appearance of pores and doesn't clog them. Your skin will look evened-out and flawless all day long. Great for summery days if you want to mattify oily skin, minimise the appearance of pores, or even out skin tone, Rimmel London's Stay Matte Primer does it all while also creating a velvety base for makeup that helps it stay put all day. This skin perfecting primer can be worn alone, under, or on top of makeup.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

does a good job. doesn't clog my pores. makeup does stay on for longer. funny feeling on the skin at first, but no stinging or burning. let it absorb before applying the makeup on. no scent. decent quality. will last a decent amount of time, size wise. I think it will suit all skin type, all ages.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I really love the quality of this primer. It does an excellent job in mattifying my oily skin, maybe a little too good! Scent isn't strong and the size lasted me a long time though not with daily use. White color that blends down well into the skin & minimizes texture. Helps makeup hold & stay longer on the skin. Not a fan of tube package as it's difficult to get out the remaining product. Will definitely repurchase.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

This stay matte primer has to be one of my favourites. It gives me really good coverage and I'm never shiny looking. Due to the packaging, it's really easy to use and just wipe clean to keep the tube nice and clean. My foundation has never looked so good since I have started using this.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Love the quality, no bad scent , size is good , good packaging, I’m using it for months it makes my makeup matte since i have compensation skin , texture is so smooth , no color, good coverage , love it 😍

66d5cf86-3464-430e-a0a5-ec54e65e101d
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Wow amazing product, will buy this package again😍 it helps the skin to build again and you will feel relax and use it in the daily routine , it will refresh your skin and the quality and size are good for personal care

02501d34-02a2-40b3-84ea-71d30d5da0ba
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Bought this primer based on the reviews and did perform quite well. I still need to check it later during the summer when it's hotter and more humid but so far so good.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Good value for money. Stop wasting money on expensive primers -- this one does the job perfectly. If you like a matte look, this is your product. You only need a small amount to cover your oily spots. Makes your makeup last longer. A new staple for my makeup bag.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I would definitely purchase this primer again - great quality especially for the price, a little goes a long way and I can definitely see the difference in the texture/oiliness of my skin and staying power of my makeup.