HR

Posted on Apr 20, 2022
Excellent for rosacea and blue/purple under eyes

I use it as an undereye cream, great for blue/purple dark cvirles, my mom also uses it for her rosacea and redness it works really well The packaging is okay and the product has no particular smell The cream spreads quitz easy and is very light weight so even if the size is quite small it can last you for some time

58990bd5-375b-486a-b170-0ac35786f5df
Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Great package for a gift. Quality and sizing is amazing love the amount you get for just a good price. so gentle on the skin great for sensitive skin and moistures skin so well. benefits for dark eyes. great for any age over 16 and the use of the product is easy to use. has a great scent to it smells amazing. use frequency for best results.

39d97867-6240-4625-a6cb-129465f543a8
Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I’ve been meaning to find something with simple ingredients for my dark circles (genetics) & I’m prone to having dark acne scars. This has been the only cream that works to clear them up, even my skin tone & saw results within 2-3 weeks too! I used it as my main face cream morning and night. Only issue is that I wish there were bigger sizes! I ran out fast and omw to order another one :) I would share a pic but it’s empty lol

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Wow. I wanted to wait until I finished using this cream before I gave an honest review. I’ve tried everything for discolouration under my eyes, from very expensive eye products to this. This cream is magic! I now can’t live without it! I am now confident to give out without any concealer, and have beautiful makeup-free days. A must have cream!

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

We are faithful users of this creme. It makes a huge difference in how long a bruise lasts for my husband. We combine it with arnica and he is a new person. It does not have a scent which we both love. I also used it on some dermatology incisions and it helped me also. Definitely recommend. Found it as a suggestion on a Mayo Clinic brochure.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I heard somewhere that this cream would benefit people with dark circles. I have been using it for a little over a month and I can see some improvement under my eyes. My eyes are usually sensitive to creams, but this didn’t make them water and it had no scent. Also the size is HUGE so I started using it as a moisturizer too !!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

there's a faint scent but it doesn't bother me I saw a tiktok or someone using this bruising cream for dark circles and I think it works! will try to use it more often it does not a yellow colour but it seems more potent so I like that it's great quality it feels luxurious on the skin

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

It does the job to dminiish my bruises quicker than before using it. Package is simple but secured. The size is adequate as I am not using it as daily basis so better have a smaller pot until it expires. And it is easy to apply and my skin can absorb the cream quickly. I don't have any allergy or reaction when applying this cream. Overall I am happy with this product and would surely buy it again.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I bought this cream because I have huge dark circles but unfortunately it didn’t help at all. I have tried many ingredients and products and nothing ever helped and I kind of expected this might happen so I’m not mad. Still, I think it’s a good product. I used it up as a moisturizer and I liked it. I have very oily skin and it didn’t make my face look greasy and it didn’t clog my pores.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

It’s great I love it. It helped me a lot with dark circles under my eyes. I use it in the morning time before make up and evening time before sleep 💕

f25fb25c-bcf8-46a6-8b33-ed572e08deec