HR

Posted on Dec 21, 2021
Easy to Be Consistent With

This is another my daughter and I researched before her pregnancy. I know the importance of DHA for proper brain development and as my daughter isn't in the habit of taking a lot of pills, the fact that this is one softgel daily made it convenient and therefor something she would be consistent with. The quality is very good which is critical with Omega-3 oils and knowing she was providing that sweet baby with all he needed to grow and devlop was peace of mind.

Posted on May 9, 2022

No fishy after taste which is great! I take these daily with the petite prenatals and really feel like I’m taking a quality vitamin combo for me and my baby. Will keep taking til baby comes and the. Just switch to only the prenatals

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

LOVE these for DHA! They are on the small-medium side, NO fishy or strange aftertaste like some other DHA supplements I've used in the past. Easy part of my prenatal vitamin routine. Will order again!

AaqIbedi
Posted on May 2, 2021

Since i have a autistic child in my recent pregnancy i want to try these for baby brain development the size of tab is small easy to eat will update after birth wish me luck ❤️

33226371-5044-49ea-9734-cafb7f58dcc9
Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I get more DHA when pregnant, it’s cheap and worth to huy

7ac12b58-42a0-40fc-b97e-8af725ac8748
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I use it during my pregnancy, no side effects of fishy oil 👍🏻

Posted on May 11, 2021

Taking them postpartum and they seem really good, no after taste and one pill per day. size of actual pill not bad and easy to swallow.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I had sever nose bleeds while taking this during pregnancy. Once I stopped taking it, the nose stopped bleeding and it didn’t happen again. I don’t think it’s safe to take during pregnancy.

Posted on Apr 13, 2020

I have been taking these DHA pills for almost three years now, from the time I was preparing for pregnancy all the way until now as I near the end of nursing my baby. I feel confident in the quality of these vitamins and am glad the company has a social responsibility aspect to their work.