Page 1 - Reviews - Primal Kitchen, Dressing & Marinade Made with Avocado Oil, Honey Mustard, 8 fl oz (236 ml) - iHerb
HR

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I love the taste of this dressing, mild mustard but just the right acidity taste! Really Yummy! I must say is really hard to find clean ingredients dressing in supermarkets and I am so happy & grateful to spotted these here, Primal kitchen used the most ideal healthy ingredients on all their products! Love it! You pay what you get so even Price are slightly higher than regular store bought one but I totally believe it worth it! Highly recommended!

25a854a9-cd27-4536-8cec-4b45fa35299f
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Very impressed by the ingredient list, never saw a salad dressing with such high quality ingredients. You don't need to feel guilty about putting dressing on your salad if you use this brand. Taste like a creamy and rich homemade dressing, but with the added convenience of already being made for you. Seriously amazing! You can't go wrong with choosing any of their dressings.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Like this dressing for a quick salad lunch or side. The texture is not as creamy as i like and slightly on the tangy side. I always sprinkle a dash of cayenne or smoked paprika to amp up the taste and balance out the acidity. The bottle is quite small though, so it runs out quickly. Please click on like if this review helped!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I found this product lovely, it is great for al kind of salads and for cooking veggies too. There's no oily after taste at all, I definitely will purchase this again the future

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Very tasty and nice. Love it also because it contains only natural ingredients and yet the taste is good. I add this to my dishes whenever I am eating red meat and sausages.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Best best product. Best product. Amazing dressing . Can feel different from other brand and good quality. Amazing with salad . Guys never be regret take this product

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Love the taste, I use it in my salad. This is probably my favorite healthy dressing on the market.

aae852be-cf88-41a9-9462-dd9463889ebd
Posted on Aug 17, 2021

One of my favorite sauces! I pour it over my boiled eggs as seen here

61d58a4d-e780-4500-be80-623ca3f9d1b9
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Perfect package.. buying it the first time as a trial. I thought it's sweet & sour, it turns out to be a bit of a mix of sour and salty taste, not too bad, just that it's not exactly the flavor I expected.

Posted on Jul 22, 2021

I have truly enjoyed the flavor of these Avocado dressings. I love the thick rich taste, but this one was disappointing on salad. Perhaps it is only best for cooking. It should spice up your chicken.