HR

DrJah24
Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Been getting this for my dad for awhile, seems like the best pumpkin seed oil out there, full spectrum plus they use the right extraction process. I started taking it as well just for the heck of it but I get it for my dad to help with his prostate health. But I've read its also good for your heart and other stuff.. My dad takes this plus Life Extenstions: Ultra Prostate Formula. Last time he went to his doctor after taking this and the Prostate Formula for a couple months he said his doctor said "Well your blah blah levels are down 0.5 which is good, what have you been doing?" My dad said "Well my son gets me this and this.. blah blah.." The doctor said "well whatever your doing or taking keep doing it." The scary thing is is that his doctor had no idea about the supplements he told his doctor he was taking, its almost like they are just big pharma sales reps with no real knowledge of anything natural?

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

I had to order these when the Now brand ones were out. I looked for Pumpkin Seed oil expelled without solvents and Planetary Herbal was my second choice. The oil in the pills is slightly darker than the Now brand ones - but just as effective for my "Non-bacterial" Chronic Prostatitis pain. 3-pills morning / 3-pills evening , then taper off when pain decreases.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I bought it as I read in a scientific article it helps with kidney issues but ALSO with hair fall. pumpkin seeds are known for being rich with omega and are great for the heart . I have been taking fish oil for sometime but I don't know if it has specific benefits, I hope this one will help with my cardiovascular system and especially stops the hairfall ( will give feedback after 6 months) PS: pills are a bit big might be an issue for people with good gag reflec

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

I bought this for my husband to help with some prostate issues. He feels that it is helping him...less visits to the restroom during the night!!

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

This is a full spectrum pumpkin seed oil extract and I really like this product for reducing urinary urgency. It works better than other pumpkin seed oils I have tried.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I found that this product reduced the number of trips a bathroom. I am a sensitive sleeper, so being able to sleep longer periods without having to go to a bathroom is great.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Great pumpkin seed oil. Came to this brand because the usual brand I buy ran out of stock. Gets the job nonetheless. Helps with prostate health!

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Give this to my husband as part of his prostate supplementation. He takes Now Prostate Support in the a.m. and this in the p.m. & it has made a positive difference from just taking only the a.m. supplement.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Better than synthetic Zinc glycinate capsules! For me this full spectrum pumpkin seed oil had 3X better effects on prostrate compared to Thorne Zinc which was bogus ! plan to continue for prostrate as well as natural source of zinc !