Page 1 - Reviews - PEScience, Vegan Series, Select Protein, Chocolate Bliss, 32.4 oz (918 g) - iHerb
HR
Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I'm lactose intolerant and I can't take common way protein, I looked for other options until I found this one. Here at home my son and his wife had taken the traditional way and they didn't feel well, they got nauseous with a swollen belly and my wife got to feel pain in her liver. With this product everything was very good! you feel a little texture when taking it, but nothing that gets in the way, the taste is very good, and the digestion too. I recommend!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Pescience vegan protein is a protein that has in its composition ingredients of vegan origin, such as: pea proteins, brown rice. It helps in the diet because the proteins from vegan origin promote a lot of satiety and help in the supply of fibers. In the workout I use it as pre and post workout and also as a snack at work. The taste is very tasty and pleasant for shakes and recipes.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I tried a bunch of chocolate flavor of other plant based protein brands, and honestly I think this one is probably the best tasting out of all of them (chocolate wise). It mixes really well and it has good consistency. I haven't tried this yet with almond milk but water alone is good enough.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Oh, I love the rich chocolate taste of this protein, usually use it in protein brownies. The package is cute( not that it matters too much, but it's a nice bonus). Helps me reach my protein goals for the day, easy to digest, great product. I do usually take the chocolate one specifically from this brand - it's just super delicious.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Amazing taste and smooth texture. It also has a little sweet flavor and nice smelling, easy to drink with water alone too. I’ll buy it again

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I tried 5 brands of protein powders Pescience my favourite so far. I also love peanut butter delight flavour. It is not overly sweet? You can mix it wit just almond milk. Chocolate flavour reminds me of a real cacao.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Surprisingly tasty! I usually buy the vanilla flavor but I like the chocolate flavor better. It is quite sweet and has a mild chocolate flavor. If I want a darker chocolate flavor I add some cocoa powder. It has kind of a chalky texture (as most vegan proteins do) so I prefer baking with it over drinking it.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

I love the taste and texture. Amazing amino profile and ingredients. Love using it for my breakfasts with banana and oats. Great for protein shakes after workouts. Great price for tasty vegan protein powder.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Good quality. It tastes alright but is a little bit on the powdery side. A lot less sweet than the Pescience’s WHEY protein which I prefer. Perfect for after a workout.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

good plant protein with quality ingredient. taste great and size of product is good for the price. usually take it post workout then head sraight off to work. very convenient and mixes well too. good protein composition.