HR

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I found out about Passion flower back in the days when I was the general manager of a busy restaurant in NYC, when the speed of my life was going at 200 miles per hour! Passion flower really helped in keeping my anxiety down and restored a sense of calmness (which is what everyone should be striving for in life). I usually buy Passion flower from this trusted brand, Paradise Herbs, and I find the quality of their ingredients excellent. Passion flower supposedly has many other benefits, look it up on the internet! It is one of my favorite "magic" herbs.

Posted on Jan 14, 2021

Has a potent feel of passion flower in each capsule. I take this twice a day and it helps me no matter what time I take it. Can be sedative but I still enjoy it. It's great for the spirit and the body. Always works no matter what time it's taken.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

fast delivery, good quality, dosage is ok have taken already so many bottles and will be cobtinue to buy it!!!

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

This was supposed to make me feel calmer so that I can fall asleep. It did not. Instead, I found myself waking up around 3-5 am anytime I took it. Could not fall back asleep. Maybe it's a great supplement with quality ingredients but in my case not something I would touch again by itself. There are mixes with tiny amounts of this that I do fine with.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

Can't recommend this product enough - Makes my days much better

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

No fillers. The capsule is very small and not entirely full. I prefer passionflower tinctures as I find them to be more effective.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Great product! Fully corresponds to the description!

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

good quality of benefit of health

Posted on Oct 9, 2020

have tried various supplements for relaxation. this one is the best I have tried. gently relaxing with no side effects.