HR

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

A wonderful combination of medicinal mushrooms. The beta-glucans of medicinal mushrooms have the particularity of acquiring a high structural heterogeneity that makes them unique and much more powerful for the immune defenses, compared to those present in barley and oats, which instead have a simpler and more linear structure.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I love Paradise Herbs Astragalus Reishi and Maitake Plus blend. It gives me a huge natural energy boost and increased stamina. I can really tell the days that I take this product before a hard workout. i highly recommend it.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

It's great but occurred to be very intensive for me , I take 2-3 times a week or even less and it's enough to see the result. Otherwise, when I was taking it on an everyday basis I had digestion issues.

Posted on Feb 14, 2021

My go to immunity booster. Have been using it for the past 8 years. Fends off cold and flus effectively before they get worse. However these capsules clump up in the humid weather that I am in. the manufacturer really needs to improve on the quality of capsules since they don't use magnesium stearate as flow agent.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

If I had to name the top 5 MUST HAVE supplements this would undoubtedly be one of them. No other explanations needed.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

helps when you need a boost of energy, works great with covid.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Great for the immune system and for the adrenals. Great product and brand!

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

A wonderful combination of medicinal mushrooms. No bad side effects or gut pain.

Posted on Nov 8, 2020

The herbs complex are very good for the immune system. From the first time that I read the ingredients I know that I will buy the item. The plants in the formula works in perfect synergy and help the immune system to be stronger.