HR

Posted on Dec 28, 2021
Effective

Very effective and comforting, plus it is natural and organic and safe too. Ear Drops of NutriBiotic contain extract of grapefruit seed and tea tree oil. It helps me keep my ear canals as clean as possible, well soften earwax and kill germs. I also add one drop to my toothbrush and brush my teeth. The result is excellent - excellent immunity! I always have NutriBiotic products in my medicine cabinet! Great product, I recommend it! If my review was helpful to you, click

79988957-f988-4128-82ea-68b681028814
de57bfd8-6633-48c5-9f5a-2a0271a8b45a
f257ce4b-51d2-421c-9cb0-cf279ba784a3
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I am currently testing NutriBiotic's Ear Drops with Grapefruit Seed Extract, alongside NaturesPlus Adult's Ear, Nose & Throat Lozenges -- out of tinnitus desperation. I hope the help! I'm currently taking PhytAge Labs' Tinnitus911 product, but despite taking it for now 2+ months, it does not seem to help. A huge disappointment. Hoping for the best with NutriBiotic, but losing hope over time.

5f9647d5-2197-41a1-a84a-d5b314b6f853
Posted on Aug 16, 2021

I have had a smelly ear for the past few month, due to bacteria infection.The discharge from my ear gave a foul smell. On my 2nd day of usage the foul smell was halved. On the 3rd day, the foul smell have completely disappeared. Usage: Tilt the head sideways with the affected ear facing upwards. Place 2-3 drops into the ear then gently massage around the outside of the ear. Allow a few minutes for the drop to reach the ear drum by keeping the head tilted then use a tissue to wipe away the surpluses. Repeat it 3 times daily. If you got bacteria infection in your ear (smelly ear is the symptom), then you should buy this. If my review was helpful to you, pls click 👍.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

fde0c223-6ed7-4024-b4b7-f964ca094e84

Great stuff. I recommend you get someone help you apply these drops into your ear canals. I tried doing it myself and couldn’t really notice if its in. I had oil dripping out of my ear for a bit. I’m into ear cleanliness and have a ear-digger with an inbuilt camera. After using this, I can see that my ear canals are nicely oiled and shiny. It used to be flaky and dry. Personally feel that the ear canals are one of the things we usually don’t really care about. Would recommend if you’re into ear health.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

I have been using the Ear Drops for a while. they are effective and easy to use. Very comforting to know that the drops are totally organic and natural. Quality is 100 %. and the size is great, but could come in a larger amount. Does not leave a bad taste in your throat when used as well

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Item arrived within less than a week from ordering date. It is in good packaging condition, brand new and no leakage. This is a small bottle item. Will try it and feedback on the effects. Thank you seller

8b300957-540b-4e41-971b-f3ff701589af
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

For years I was using a steroid product prescribed by my Dr. for inter ear dryness. Decided to try this to try something different. Tried this and it works. It has no scent and makes my ears feel smooth and itch free. It looks like an average size and should last awhile.

HMB
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

These ear drops are great for irritation in the ear; I have frequent itchiness and dryness in my ears and these ear drops eliminate the itching after application. I used them a few times within a couple of days when I had a lot of dryness in my ears and I was without any itchiness for weeks after. The bottle is a good size and will last a long time; the dropper is the same as for eye drops and very convenient for use.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I gave a 5 stars because the smell it's great, fresh, and im sure my ears will smell great too😂, i bought it thinking that will clean the wax away, i wiped the ear with a tissue and i could see a little bit going out, but don't imagine that it will come too much. I will try using it more frequently and maybe i will see a difference. But so far i think it is good and can not do any harm.