HR

iherb0921
Posted on May 23, 2022
Do not use white sugar. This unrefined sugar is full of minerals

Quality is excellent , Sucanat cane sugar an important superfood with many benefits in our bodies. Iodine is an important trace minerals missing in our modern diet. I take this plus others, according to New York Times bestselling book "How to Live Longer Feel Better" by Nobel Laureate Prof. Linus Pauling (1901-1994) Vitamin C, 2000 mg x 3 times a day ; Multivitamin, 2 times a day; B-Complex 100 mg, 2 times a day; Vit B12 1000 mcg ; Vitamin A 25,000 IU; Vitamin E 1000 IU ; Vitamin D3 5000 IU ; Vit B9 - MethylFolate or Folinic Acid or Folic Acid 5000 mcg ; Calcium Citrate 300 mg ; Magnesium Glycinate 300 mg ; Selenium 200 mcg ; Zinc 50 mg ; Iodine 1000 mcg (or use Kelp Seaweed extract - to get total of 1000 mcg Iodine) ; Fish Oil Omega 3 (calculate to get 1000 mg of EPA daily) ; Probiotic, 1 capsule a day ;Coenzyme Q10 , 100 mg ;Vitamin K2 MK-7 300 mcg

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Great alternative to regular sugar for my baked goods. It has a coarser consistency then brown sugar. It has a great taste plus extra vitamins and minerals. The size of the bag lasts a while for me too.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Been using Real Food, organic sucanat sugar for more than a year mainly for feeding my kefir grains. They are fragrant, taste great and really effective for growing and or maintaining my kefir grains. Highly recommended!

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I prefer baking with sucanat instead of conventional white sugar. I feel like it gives a deeper flavor to my baked goods. This brand is just as good as the one I had been buying.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I really like this Sucanat, very fine in texture and tastes really good. The only downside is the price which is quite expensive :( especially if you use this daily.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Nice taste, not too sweet (similar to coconut sugar in this regards). If using in crumble it needs to be worked in with the flour and butter as it does not dissolve so easily (but that is the same with raw sugar).

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Great way to take it as sugar Good for making my water kefir.. seem to keep my grains growing well Packet of good size can use for many rounds of kefir drinks Good quality, orgaic

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I like this taste. It likes brown sugar. This sugar doesn't dissolve easily. If you use for cooking, I don't think have a problem. Good price! I may buy again.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

This is such a needed ingredient in our cupboard! I use it in place of sugar in my baking, it has a delicious caramel taste! The 2lb size lasts us a little while depending on how March baking is being done. Fantastic on porridge!