HR

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

I tried NOW brand Probiotic Defense only after I could no longer find my favorite brand of saccharomyces boulardii any longer. This Probiotic Defense contains that as well as other probiotics. I need to take them, but especially s.b., because of a digestive medical condition. To my relief, this formulation works for me.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I'm from Brazil and I can't buy probiotics for lactose intolerant. This one comes with a good amount of capsules and a fair price. arrived very fast.

0641c7b5-6100-4e8a-86a3-8cb76ce09345
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

great product,timely delivery and great price.Helps me with my gut health which in turn affects the rest of my body.Esy to take quality product

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Excellent quality probiotic combination. I'm finally getting proper help against a history of constipation. I wish there were a 180 capsules version because I'm taking more than 3 every day.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I am very particular about the probiotics I take, and this one from NOW contains a good array of different strains in it. First thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Probiotics and cultured veggies are a great combination for a healthy gut!

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I have not started on it yet, as I am finishing Acidophillus 4x6. But I selected it from several options so that it contains only Lactobacillus and Bifido strains. It also has concentrated juice of green superfoods and fermented greens, which I need on Keto.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

This is one of my favorite supplement brands. It is full of beneficial bacteria strains. Very affordable. I don't even have to take them three times per day (only one) to get the benefits. I have recommended them to my friends, too

Posted on May 18, 2022

Great quality product at affordable price. This is good supplement that benefit the digestion.

fc193478-9267-4176-8404-b7df8e145fe3
Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Absolutely no side effects, using the recommended dosage, completely restored intestinal flora and perfect digestion.

03d0f9f1-952b-48e1-975f-f628b5d4fe18