HR

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

The first, I bought 3mg Melatonin from other brand, I trust this brand and I feel like it works better for me, the other one was tablet but this is capsule. I read that Melatonin is a very strong sauce of antioxidant to keep body young, also helps quality of sleep.

f275af18-adf2-459f-aeb1-eb7ce27d2be2
fd478a14-2e53-4b75-a1d5-4d1bc135c9c6
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I was so looking forward to receiving this order! My sleep quality has improved tremendously with Melatonin. I feel rested and more energetic now during the day. The size and dosage of the capsules are ideal! It’s also worth mentioning that the ingredients on this melatonin are safer compared to other brands available (most of them have lactose and maltodextrin).

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

If you train daily, have a busy routine and sometimes feel like you sleep could improve, melatonin is the answer. I take one capsule of 5 mg daily and I can see the difference when I wake up, feeling restful and ready for the day. It won't cause any addiction, if you don't take it, that's fine you will sleep and feel you don't need it, but for you to reach that level of sleep where you body really rests, it sure helps.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Good quality product for a low price. The pill is a good size and easy to swallow. I like this because it's a higher dosage than the typical stuff you find in the store, but also not too strong to where you can't wake up. I pair it with L-theanine and magnesium right before bed and I sleep great.

Posted on May 7, 2022

This product is awesome, it has helped me a lot to improve my sleep cycle. The quality of all Now Food’s product is amazing. The capsule has a good size and is soft to swallow. The natural ingredients made this product “the best”. I take one capsule every night 20 or 30 minutes before going to bed. I really recommend this product!!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Adding these tablets into my nightly routine has benefited me greatly, prior to me buying these i struggle with my sleep cycles. These tablets have helped me to be able to get a more restful sleep. The dosage has been the right amount i needed. The quality of these tablets have been outstanding.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I was already using the 3 mg one, it was very good on the first day. In the following days, I started to drink two tablets and my sleep problem was almost completely improved. In this way, my wife sleeps comfortably. because I was constantly moving my arms and legs while I was sleeping. I am very pleased.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Melatonin is very useful for people who have trouble sleeping. Melatonin effectively fights insomnia, regulates the process of falling asleep in the evening, improves mental and emotional state, improves a person's mood. Melatonin also strengthens the immune system and improves vision. In addition, it has an antioxidant effect and slows down the aging process. I take melatonin before bed every night and am very happy with this supplement. The quality of the product is high, the delivery is fast, the packaging is very good. Thank you!