HR

Posted on Dec 30, 2021
E-4000

repeat purchase. I use this to combat skin dryness from within. Very useful when I go skiing when the cold is extremely drying. i would take up to 4 a day on ski trips. my skin would no longer split or itch. On normal days, I would take 1 softgel day if I feel my skin is dry. Really love it!

8eaad971-ef0a-4cad-94e4-b96332b1b354
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Great products for the affordable price and good size. The packaging simple and informative. Take it at night , good source of antioxidants for skins and hair also this help to have a good rest. Only take it for a week and hope it works and i can feel the effect

54d73bb2-9f08-44e2-a1e2-a3c864e19bc2
Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I heard Vitamin E is a very strong sauce of anti agi ng. I used to use artificial E but decided to change to natural, I trust this brand and this product is great value for money 😊

2e6470a0-1ada-4e45-b7d7-2e0cb4d0baf5
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Great for its purpose. Vitamin E is found in plant-based oils, nuts, seeds, fruits, and vegetables. I try to obtain vitamin E from food, and then take vitamin e from time to time to supplement. Vitamin E is fat soluble, so I do recommend taking it with a full meal. This Now Foods vitamin E is of great price, and excellent quality too.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I suffer from a fatty liver and was recommended by a naturopathy to take 400iu E which isn't available in that dosage in my country. I was surprised as the capsule size was quite small and very easy to take Package is perfect, no blister packs and the effect has been positive on my liver. No after taste and very easy to take. Highly recommend

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Good quality, easy to digest, excellent ingredients, good quantity of capsules, size of capsules is easy to swallow, great supplement to use to improve the natural immune system, supportive healthy blood flow, needs to be taken daily, a trustworthy brand, well packaged in plastic jar, high potency, gentle in the stomach

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Very low cost form of Vitamin E - antioxidant that is oil based. So easy to use alongside Vitamin C. Using it to improve some digestive and gut issues, to help calm the stomach. No fishy side effects from this product. Over a long time period the small capsules (oval balls really) do have a tendency to stick together in the container for this product - one of the downsides of the cost effectiveness of this size. Normally a tap on the side gets them moving again.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

As a part of therapy we were advised to use vitamin e because it is a major fat-soluble antioxidant that is particularly important for maintaining cellular health by neutralizing free radicals formed through normal metabolic processes as well as through environmental exposures. In addition to its antioxidant activities, vitamin E is also vital for normal immune function and for maintenance of a healthy vascular system.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Iherb always has the items that are hard to find and at a reasonable price. Great place to shop. The products are always of great quality and a very good choice of milligrams. These capsules include the ingredients I look for. Love the different sizes. I use this product to help with my cardiovascular system.