HR

Posted on Nov 8, 2021
GERD - Low stomach acid.

Before purchasing this, I would recommend doing a pH test for your stomach acid. You can even do an at-home one (not the most reliable, but it helps) and see if your acid reflux is not caused by too little acid, not too much. Doctors just give us PPIs and pretend this will fix the problem - but it usually doesn't, because very few people actually have too much acid. Most of us have too low acid and we definitely need stomach acid to digest food, to absorb nutrients and vitamins. This is a good quality product and the dosage is quite simple - you take 1-2 pills after your meals until you start feeling better. Be aware that, at first, this can make you feel worse. But stick to it, because your acid has to be fixed. Also, try to find the root cause of why your acid got low in the first place.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I cannot be without this, Now food Betaine HCL 648 mg 120 capsules is amazing. It is very good for digestion you need to take it just before a meal. I take it before lunch and Dinner. After you finish your meal you don’t feel bloated or uneasiness in the stomach. When you burp you feel your food is digested. This is my 2nd bottle. Best of all no reflux after food at all. Everybody should try this product. Thanks to I herb 👍👍

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I have IBS, acid reflux and bad digestion overall. Taking this right before starting a meal seems to give me a sign of relief to not experience heartburn. I'm going to gradually increase the dosage to train my stomach to increase the acidity count. I hope to not be dependent on this someday but for now, this is saving my stomach.

It’s a life savior for me. Helped me in so many ways, I didn’t even think it could. I started with 2 capsules per meal (I eat 2 times a day being on Keto) then gradually within 2 weeks added 2 more, and continued taking 4 capsules with every meal for 6 months (finally started feeling full and satisfied from food, got rid of usual constipation and huge bloatedness), after 6 months started taking 3 capsules with every meal, After 2 more months – 2 capsules, when tried taking only 1 with every meal and that didn’t work - horrible constipation and bloatedness returned. So I’m taking 2 capsules with every meal now and feel wonderful, intend to continue like that for 6 more months. I hope that one day I will be able to digest everything on my own without it.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

The supplement that could save lives yes ! This supplement has literally saved my digestion a lot and when I mean a lot no bloating or anything whatsoever. The dosages vary from person to person because of the low stomach acid. I personally had to take 7 capsules before every meal. Start with 1 and gradually increase till you get a slight burning sensation in your stomach and reduce 1 pill from that and that’s your dosage. Lastly some people may need to take much higher dosages because of the their low stomach acid and it’s completely fine. Low stomach acid is caused due to anxiety and stress

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Betaine HCL is a very important element in gastric digestion, in particular the production of HCL. The production of gastric juice depends on the proper release of the hormone gastrin. Gastrin is produced by the mucosal cells in the distal non-acidic part of the stomach. I felt a big improvement in my digestion as well as my acid reflux.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

These have worked for a lot of people... But PLEASE BE CAREFUL! If you take one capsule and have a warming sensation and your symptoms don't improve. Stop IMMEDIATELY. Don't blindly continue to take them (like I did). It's taken me over 6months (and counting) to fully heal from the pain this + Apple Cider Vinegar caused.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Had a annoying cough for YEARS. Went to the ENT and Gastroenterologist.They told me I had GERD and sugessted Pepcid and eventually perscription Acid Reducers. This did not work at all so I thought I would have to live with this cough. The only way I went to sleep was to drink whiskey before bed. After searching the Internet. I found this. Within 1 Week of taking 3 capsules before every meal NO MORE COUGHING......NOMORE GERD!!!....

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I have GERD and ive been suffering for 10 years of taking PPIs. After a long research that took me around 1 month to figure out how to stop getting heartburns without medication and what is HCL and what it does exactly. Now i cant wait to have it. Please pray for me that this supplement will help. Thanks all for your reviews helped me alot with my decision

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

For me, who eats a lot of meat every day, this quality Betaine HCL is really important as it benefit protein digestion.HCL also helps with the absorption of many nutrients, and as part of my ketogenic supplement, has done a great job of absorbing nutrients and digesting them in my gut. The production and secretion of hcl by the stomach is essential to the digestive process. I usually take one with my first meal, doesn't have weird taste, highly recommended!