HR

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I no longer take my Gabapentine. My PA doctor told me to try this and it has worked for me. I was on 1,800 mg of the drug and now I only take 1 pill a day. I have to take the 600mg for it to work for me. So glad because the drug had such side effects.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Extremely useful supplement for my insulin resistance, without negative side effects, as it is a completely natural product for the body. Powerful antioxidant in my diet against oxidative stress. It also helps the proper functioning of glucose metabolism and thus normalizes insulin sensitivity. This brand is very good! The best quality indeed!

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

ALA is a must have for fellow diabetics. After taking for a few weeks, the benefits are evident: tingles are nearly gone, and skin also looks better. ALA is also meant to be good for the heart, which is an issue for people with high blood sugar (diabetes and heart disease go hand in hand), so I like taking this even more. As always, good quality in the iconic orange bottle with the blue cap from Now brand.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Very good quality product! Benefits are helping the brain in case of demyelination problems and neuronal recovery at tissue level. I used the dosage of 1 pill a day taken on empty stomack in the morning. Pills are small in size and have no taste. I highly recomand this product!!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Alpha-Lipoic Acid has so many beneficial effects, including possible aid in insulin resistance and weight loss, nerve function, energy production, detoxification, reducing inflammation, the list goes on and on! So many people have had tangible benefits from it. This is one supplement that I make sure to keep in my regimen.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I have been taking these for parosmia and have noticed that the condition is improving from these supplements! It took a while to notice but I would say that they are great quality and good price. I will continue to take them as long as I can since I am noticing the benefits from them. No taste, easy to take and doesn’t cause stomach upset!

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I bought this product because of its benefits to my health. I did some deep research and found out that NOW vitamins are made in the USA. The quality of the product is impressive. The ingredients seems to be beneficial. I like that the product has a reasonable price and it comes in a sealed bottle.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Amazing I had covid and I took this as I read others comments and video’s. I work at a dairy company for taste testing and this helped gain my sense of smell and taste in one week after c ovid. Very grateful and will buy again helped with brain fog too

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Great value for money. NOW is always a quality for money winner made from genuine quality ingredients. Easy to swallow size, this supplement helped me and my wife recover from post-covid brain fog. We definitely recommend it post covid. I was able to pass a big professional exam after struggling with post-covid brain fog. After 3 months we are ready to go down to the next dose increment (300 mg). If you are healthy and are just looking to improve alertness, I would recommend the Natural Factors, Alpha-Lipoic Acid, 200 mg, 120 Capsules. Great value for money and the delivery system can't be beat!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I am of an older age so use Alpha Lipoic Acid as a cognition aid as part of a nootropic stack. The quality and ingredients in this product are quite satisfactory and I purchase several other products from the NOW range which is very cost effective. The product is packaged well and contains a seal.