HR

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Quality is good, no fishy smell, also not so much strawberry taste that I can sense.Love the fact of low mercury content. I like the ingredients for the fact that small fishes are used in extracting the oil. I also like the mini sizes pill for easy swallowing . Hope my review helps you.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This is really good. No fishy aftertaste. Even of you burp, it didn’t smell fishy. My joint feels better after taking this regularly. Also my rhinitis allergic is gone. The package is good. Omega supplement benefits for overall health. It is one of the must have supplement. It helps reducing cholesterol too. My lab results are better after taking omega.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I’m 60 years old and at my age have some aches so wanted to try healthy ways to ease my pain. I did a lot of research and this brand of fish oil appears to be the best quality with the purist ingredients. I’ve only been taking them for a few days but find them relatively easy to swallow. They aren’t small but smaller than others I’ve tried.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I love the size of the mini soft gels. My 8 year old can take them. This is a reputable brand. This brand was specifically mentioned by a doctor for my son with Autism. He has been taking for about 2 months with no adverse effects. Unfortunately , I started this the same month as another medication so I can’t be sure his improvement in behavior was only from the fish oil. I do think it is a part of the improvement and I will continue to give it.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

This brand has the mini size omega, which is very difficult to find an easy to swallow small soft omega pill. The strawberry taste is very minimal, which is good as I am not a fan of strawberry, and glad there was no fish taste as some have, but does have health improving cholesterol lowering quality benefit. The ingredients are from wild caught sardines.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I have tried countless different Omega 3 supplements and this by far is superior to any other brands out there. The gel capsuls are a good size and easy to swallow. my partner actually chews on them as he can't swallow the whole thing and the taste in the capsul is actually perfectly fine! No fishy taste at all! I take these for overall health for my very dry eyes and now after 2-3 months I feel a difference! I will absolutely repurchase and would recommend to others.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

These baby soft gels are superb for teen, very easy to swallow and my daughter loves them. She is looking forward to taking them each day. It has a nice strawberry taste and no fishy smell. Trusted brand and is definitely a great product but it is comparable more expensive.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Love this!! I have a hard time swallowing pills but these are small and taste great with the strawberry soft gel. Clean product and good dose of omega 3.

GkLYSC
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I used to buy the Teens version but it is oos. Saw this, don’t exactly know what’s the difference..just hope it works equally well!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Third time of my re-purchase. The product is great because it has no fishy aftertaste. The mini capsule is easy to swallow. I have no burping or stomach discomfort after taking