Page 1 - Reviews - NaturVet, All-In-One, For Dogs, 120 Soft Chews, 16.9 oz (480 g) - iHerb
HR
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Finally a vitamin my dog doesn’t spit out in utter disgust! In fact, he sits in front of the drawer where they are kept, in the morning, excitedly wagging his tail, looking forward to getting his chew vitamin. He truly believes it’s a doggy treat... don’t tell. :-)

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Repurchased many many rounds and earlier IHerb only has the 60 tablets packaging for 4-in-1 support, now it finally comes in 120 tablets which is definitely better value. I feeding this to my 4 years old dog, while the 13 years old gets VitaPet Senior and Zesty Paws 11-in-1, on rotating basis.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I give this daily to my Border Collie aged 11 years old to supplement his diet and benefit his overall health, especially his joint health as arthritis slowly sets in. It works well and he enjoys the taste of the treat as he eats it without any hesitation! Would recommend it as a general supplement for daily use.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Been giving this to my Ginger(my lab), for a few weeks & I see relief for her. She was having terrible itching. I even give these to Lady our boxer. They feel so good they both are playing again. Ginger is 12 1/2 years old & Lady is little over 8 years old. Wonderful product!!! Will be ordering more. Thank you.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

This is my 2nd order. My dog likes it and I think its doing well for my dog. At least he need not have to take different supplements. It's all there.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Love it for our dog, as it is all in one and helps keep her well and agile. She likes it as a treat but I add it to her morning meal.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

But sure if it works yet but we use it every day. The size is good. The taste also probably because our dog likes it. And the quality and ingredients are really good.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022