HR

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I have been buying these vitamins for years. My kids loves them. It is like a yummy treat. They ask for them everyday and always begs for an extra. Highly recommended!!! A must have in any home with children. If you find my review helpful please leave me a thumbs up!

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

My kids love this. They say it tastes like candy. And the quality of the packaging is incredible. The bottle size is great it lasts us a while. I have also noticed an improvement in my kids energy and appetite. I will definitely be repurchasing this product quite frequently. All in all great supplements

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

It has an ideal vitamin and mineral composition, a particularly delicate taste, a cute animal shape, perfect for children and adults, because it is very tasty.Be careful not to eat more than you need because of the good taste.Excellent quality,nice and safe packaging,practical to buy 180pcs.It's our favourite vitamin.

They are fabulous eaters, but with lacking soil nutrients these days and the amount of toxins in the environment, I feel supplements are a necessity. My kids take one or two of these per day and I swear it helps their immune systems. Somehow we survived Kindergarten and Preschool during flu season and all we endured was one mild cold from Christmas through April. I am really impressed with the quality of ingredients as often 'kid' vitamins skimp on things like absorbable B12, etc. While other supplements come and go from our cabinet through exciting snake oil fads, these are a keeper. Thank you Nature's Plus!

Posted on May 24, 2022

What attracted me: - he is the sales leader and winner in the segment of children's multivitamins; - dosages are not overstated; - made in the form of animals, with the taste of grapes, orange and cherry. Painted with a mixture of fruits and vegetables, without artificial dyes. - It is very profitable to buy a large package. For children under four years old, one vitamin a day is enough. So one package is enough for 3-6 months. The multivitamin package turned out to be just huge, very colorful, multicolored. Inside were vitamins of different colors in the shape of animals. The taste of vitamins is pleasant, my children liked it. There were no allergic reactions. While taking vitamins, I noticed that the kids began to go to the toilet better in a big way, looked at the composition, it turns out there are probiotics. Vitamins are great for supporting the immune system and giving energy. I am happy with vitamins, I will order more.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

My dayghters have been taking these for a while now and I will be sticking with these for now. I like the ingredients/quality. They love the taste, I will add the orange flavor is a tad sour and will stain the teeth/tongue but my kids don't care nor do I. I will still use and recommend this product.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

My kids tried this first time in a family member house and they loved it, so do i loved it not only because they are all natural, and there's no sugar added. Kids loved the taste, the different shapes/flavors. Great procut. Good quality, average price , good packaging Has a lot of ingredients

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Animal Parade by Nature's Plus Chewable Multi-Vitamin & Mineral supplement are a delicious tasty way to make sure your kids get the main vitamins/minerals they need. I like that they have their supplements tested by a third party to ensure they actually have what they say they have. My only suggestion for improvement is a bulk size option, as large families go through them rather quickly. We've used these "for ever"!

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

great product! Recommendation on the bottle says 2 tablets for kids ages 5 and 8 . so for 2 kids it should be enough for 45 days . not bad at all. Kids like the taste. Tablets come in different shapes of animals, so each day kids are excited what they will get this time. My kids get it as a treat instead of candies after a dinner.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

These pills taste yummy and look like different animals! My kids love them every morning! Vitamins like A, C, D and E are staples in our children's multis, and each of them is so important for supporting immune health all year long. * Multivitamins can contribute to antioxidant health, and help keep your child's immune system healthy and fortified.