HR

Posted on Dec 12, 2021
Great in reducing UTI symptoms

I brought this because I was recommended to get Cranberry concentrate to reduce UTI symptoms instead of always relaying on antibiotics to clear UTI. I am very prone of getting UTI after intercourse. Initially I have doubt on the effectiveness. But after trying it. I find it very effective on reducing UTI symptoms. Had try taking 3 capsules at a go for convenience and is not so effective. If taken 1 capsule 3 times a day, every 5-6 hourly, it will greatly reduce UTI symptoms. Very happy with it. Will buy again.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Great product. I use it everyday for my uti pain and in combination with other products like D mannose, GSe and Bearberry it is saving me. I take 3 per day and have been taking it for about 6 months. My pain is gone and I believe that these products are really doing the trick. Just great. I am very grateful.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Can't tell whether it helps, but it gives me a peace of mind especially when I'm on my period and using a menstrual cup. Hopefully it will help to clear up any potential infections that I may get? Doesn't really have a taste since it's in the pill form.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

This is a very good product to use on a daily basis. If you are a female over 55 years of age and have bouts with UTI's, then this is should be part of your vitamin routine. It has save me from many painful issues and keeps the urinary tract clear!!

I was experiencing debilitating urgency, oversensitive bladder, very frequent trips to the toilet, leaks and was properly incontinent twice. Tried many things but issue got finally resolved using these. After a monthly course of Nature's Way urinary blend I was symptoms free. No leaks, no more incidents and less frequent trips to the toilet. I stopped taking pills and after 3 weeks symptoms started to come back, I restarted the therapy and feeling better already after only 3 days. I think I will continue taking for the nearest foreseeable future. Great value, great ingredients, no side effects for me. Happy customer;)

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Took it for family member. She took it already for couple of weeks and noticed it works already after couple of days. Natural ingredients and good combo of components here.

Posted on May 9, 2022

On time delivery and nice product. Suitable size and packing. I hope it will benefit me and the Quality looks good. Taste is also good. Planning to buy it again.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Nature's Way is a terrific supplement brand and I use several different items. The urinary with Cranberry is terrific and easy to take! No taste either as they are capsules.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Cranberry is perfect for bladder and cystitis. I was taking cranberry supplements once (by another brand) and it was quite expensive but effective. This supplement is affordable and also effective, so I recommend it.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

This is a very well-formulated herbal compound, which is true of many made by Nature's Way. I've relied on their products for many years, including this one.