Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Way, Turmeric Ginger Gummies, Mango, 130 mg, 60 Gummies - iHerb
HR

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Love these! Take these every day. Very high quality ingredients. Excellent flavor. I love mango. Good price point. Nice, easy to read packaging with instructions. Love the combo of Turmeric & Ginger. So good for you! Highly recommend this product and brand. I have purchased this brand before and am very satisfied. I will be reordering. Give a thumbs up if you found this review helpful! Thank you!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

tasty and easy to digest, these are great for the winter the mango flavoring is there but you'll also notice the tumeric flavor as well package is fairly easy to dispense despite the size of these chews however i do recommend you make a small cut for more controlled dosage of dispensing

Posted on May 7, 2022

I love this product. It is of great quality and it tastes good- just like mango. The ingredients are great and I will order more of these gummies.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I read so much about the goodness of turmeric on joints. I was skeptical about the taste but came to my surprised the gummies taste real good. Will continue to buy again.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I heard a lot about turmeric benefits on joints and heart health. I was skeptical initially about the gummy's taste. To my surprised, the gummies taste pleasant. Good product good brand.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

So many people are recommending these for pain…and they work!!

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

pleasant taste, easily digestible product. I use with food. Recommend

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

They are okay but the taste is a bit strong.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Too sweet for my taste, have tried much better. Ginger is practically undetectable. Such a pity.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

A wonderful taste reminds me of a guava taste