HR

Lumi Lumi
Posted on Jul 16, 2022
An easy to take version of calcium

Calcium frequently comes in huge pills that I just can't swallow. They also come with a lot of added sugars in any kind of chewable version. So this one is a powder, mixes easily in water, goes into a smoothie or orange juice or many other liquids.

jeff lim
Posted on Oct 9, 2020

calcium got many types, but calcium citrate malate is proven best form, as it is most easy absorb by our body. Although calcium citrate is more expensice than calcium carbonate, but worth it. As calcium carbonate difficult dissolve and absorb by our body,mainly flush out with urine or stay in kidney.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I know that the size of pills may be a little bigger but it still surprises me. The pill can be sliced but even the slices are not easy for me to take…

Posted on May 27, 2021

I had my yearly physical when I turned 50 this year and my doctor recommended a calcium supplement. She said calcium citrate malate is the best kind for absorption. This formula also has magnesium, D, zinc, copper, a complete formula for strong bones. Very good value on a hard-to-find supplement. I like that the dosage in each tablet is not too high, so I can take 1-2 on days when I'm eating well and getting my calcium through food, and more on the days when I'm not.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I didn't know that calcium doesnt absorb easily unless it is citrated. I bought it hopefully it works great!

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

It's really hard to find calcium citrate malate at an affordable price. But these really are affordable and effective

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

it really supports bonea and teeth health

166851bc-5631-4835-97d9-4b93eb74af8b
Posted on Feb 10, 2022

really it works and have a big box

9ae2aac9-260d-4aff-ad67-2283d2c70155
Posted on Jul 22, 2021

This is great as besides calcium it has a host of other stuff to help your bones... only thing is although there’s vit D, it’s D2 instead of D3 which I read is better