Page 1 - Reviews - Nature Republic, Black Bean Anti Hair Loss Shampoo, 10.14 fl oz (300 ml) - iHerb
HR
Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Nice shampoo i like it it hydrate my scalp and cleanse it so well because it has salicylic acid and ut does make my hair fall less

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Decided to switch to this since the British M one has been discontinued ☹️ Nonetheless its a pretty solid shampoo! Controls sebum and hair fall as described, doesn't make my hair greasy throughout the day 👍👍 Easy to wash off without leaving my hair feel squeaky :)

Posted on May 29, 2022

My hair is thinning and I love the refreshing scent - I have used it for a couple of weeks now and the pump really helps with the amount to use. So far, I am pleased with the quality and am seeing some hair growing

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

It’s an ok shampoo. Not as clean and squeaky as I wish but it’s not nappy. Not sure if it’s anti hair loss because I’ve just used it twice.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

my husband has already tested many products to combat hair loss and this is the only one that has noticed a difference. His hair loss has slowed down considerably.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Decent shampoo. lots of bubble. smells like modamoda darkening shampoo. not as squeaky clean feel. hair seems to be very soft. I like it very dry so that my hair is more bouncier.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

It is not bad for price. I haven’t noticed effects of hair loss yet. the scent is not overwhelmed which is nice.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I feel my hair and head cleaner everytime i use it

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

wonderful shampoo! feels great, smells great, and has a great lather.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

recommended by director pi. I like that it has menthol that gives that refreshing tingly sensation to my scalp.