HR

Posted on May 27, 2022

Great product! Have been talking it for a month now and I really like that it very easy to take, the capsule size is very small which makes very easy to swallow. Contains only high quality ingredients. And I really like that it has a very high amount of daily value.

b201c855-5a79-40ed-9e5c-05f30f469ec4
5519e430-e581-4093-beaf-b5a8a47b7e36
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Posted on May 18, 2022

This quality Natural Factors brand vitamin D gives me the best levels on my blood test. I take it daily and double the dosage on the weekends, along with vitamin K2 to keep levels balanced. Fabulous for immunity and I’m a cancer survivor, so my doctor wants my vitamin D levels nice and high.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I have been using this vitamin D brand for over a year and just had my vitamin D levels checked, they came out perfect. Due to new virus issues it is important that we get our vitamin D level under control. It’s a easy to swallow size and has no bad taste. The quality is definitely there for the money that you pay.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Nature factors is a trusted brand for quality and good ingredient. i will take 2 soft fels as my dosage for a day in the morning with my breakfast which is cereal with chia seed and coconut oil. Simple breakfast and energy a start of the day. the size of the bottle and the soft gel is good too.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

This high quality supplement has made such a difference in my health. I have a problem with absorption and take 10,000 IU's per day. With these, I only need two gel tabs instead of the handfuls I was taking previously. Eager to see what my D levels are when I go to the doctor for bloodwork.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

3c3b0eb9-d390-46c7-a705-6cd1dfdcd1ea
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Great strength of vit d ingredient , nice easy size capsules to swallow, will buy again , the dosage I take is one at night , I sleep better when taking 1 capsule at night, my immunity has improved since taking this

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I purchased this supplement because my doctor told me my Vitamin D levels were low on my bloodwork. I've been taking it for the last 8 months and levels have greatly improved. Natural Factors is a very reputable brand and the best prices are here on iHerb.