HR

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

With my woman parts going off balance every so often, my doctor suggested that I take a probiotic to help. I chose this one due to the 12 billion and high reviews. Ultimate probiotic has helped me for the past year, and when one of the animals has gut issues, I give one pill to them as well. I'm very pleased with this product!

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I crack a capsule into my home-made yoghurt before letting it ferment because I read Lactobacillus fermentum and NMN work together to combat UV radiation. No observable difference yet, but certainly an affordable experiment. I'm hoping to see an effect in the long run as I've only started taking both in the last month.

Posted on May 9, 2022

This is a high quality product that greatly benefits digestion and builds the microbiome in your gut. The package is clearly labeled so you know what to expect. Natural Factors is a trusted brand. Easy to swallow capsules. Gluten free so suitable for everyone. Can help relieve constipation.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

My wife and I had been taking 7 billion CFU probiotic capsules but decided to try this for higher probiotic count. It's worked wonders, our bowel movement is more regular and we feel less bloated

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Really solid probiotic that keeps my gut on the level. I feel this has helped my digestion to improve and benefits my microbiome. I will buy again.

Great probiotic that I try to always have around. It's a good size and seems to be great quality. Trying to keep my gut happy. I'd buy it again.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

Started to drink this and feel that my digestive system is improving. It helps with bloating.

08293b10-76d6-4ca3-b80e-1ad290410b35
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I’ve been purchased this spring the enviton for a long time, Feels good

684ed250-0db3-4de2-8699-9d6fd533b215
Posted on Jun 2, 2021

I've been taking Natural Factors Ultimate Probiotic 12/12 Formula for a couple years and it has been a real game-changer when it comes to keeping my digestive system working properly. This, plus a couple of Psyllium Husk capsules, every morning just before breakfast ... and it's a happy day for me!! Thank you, Natural Factors ... I can't say enough good things about your products!

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I HAVE BEEN TAKEN THAT PRODUCT FOR A LONG TIME ALREADY AND I HAVE BEEN VERY HAPPY WITH IT