HR

Posted on Nov 4, 2021
Great source of EPA and DHA

I have used this product for a while now and I really love it. Unlike some other brands I have tried, Natural Factors RxOmega-3 is easy to swallow and I never burp after taking or have any of the fishy taste in my mouth. This is the best value for fish oil I have found on the internet. Fish oil is great for overall health. A lot of research back up the benefits of eating it. Fish is contaminated with mercury. This product is molecularly distilled so taking its omega-3 offer great value and quality.

a34998e5-8e1e-42fb-862b-6f4a77da585e
Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Huge amount of fish oil with high content of EPA and DHA, which are the essential ingredients for omega 3. Good value and pricing is very reasonable as compare with other similar product. Softgel size is just nice to swallow without the overpowering fishy smell. Solid packaging and fast delivery from IHerb. Highly recommend.

c9960fe4-7944-4c35-ab6f-5d38f6066b83
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Once I realized the vitamins were delivered and safe at the community’s club house and not taken in general lobby of building as I believed, was thrilled. Was also quite excited to get the larger size (forgot about post ordering ) so I received high quality and quantity for an amazing price and delivered! Thank you iHerb! Todd

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Wonderful product, been using it for years for optimal health. Doesn't have any taste, even after burping or gastric reflux. Quality of this product is high and I would recommend it after trying many brands over the years. Ingredients are pharmaceutical grade and I feel the difference every day. This was my first time ordering from this vendor and my order shipped right away.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

The most affordable price on the market for a good quality Omega3 fish oil .After the age of 50 it is very advisable to take advantage of the benefits of Omega 3. These capsules don't taste a fish, the package pleased me and the ingredients don't contain GMO. I take these capsules for my heart and to lower cholesterol, triglycerides and the inflammation all over my body.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

It is what it says, pure Omega 3!I also like the DHA and EPA concentration, it is bigger than other Omega 3 supplements and that helps a lot with bad cholesterol. The initial taste of the capsules is great because it feels a little sweet, that's something I appreciate over other supplements like this one. After some time of taking them, there is some fish residual taste sometimes. The statements in the recipient say that shouldn't happen, but hey, I was expecting that since the bacalao fish oil is very strong. It's almost impossible not to have that side effect. So I don't care about it. I'll defenitely buy them again.