HR

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

First of all, it contains no sugar! Then, this is a good value for money compared to other brands. Thankfully, it has no corn flour in it. (Corn flour is usually genetically modified.) I use this flour for pancakes and waffles, and the taste and smell are awesome! I recommend.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

So far I prepared it twice exactly in the same way - first time it turned out fluffy and great, and the second time very flat and chewy. No insights what caused the difference. If referred to the first time, loved the product. It's completely unsweetened, and will work well also with salty toppings.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Only pancakes my son will eat. Plus I love I don’t need to measure anything. It’s good for his diet too. He is gluten free and dairy free. This is one of his favorite foods! I buy it in bulk.

Posted on May 22, 2022

A bit pricey, so I would not buy this regularly. For gluten free this is one of 3 brands I use and great results each time.

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

love love love! One of the best GF- Waffles I have ever tasted.

AmalSultan
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I thought I tried it all but this one WINS!!!

Posted on May 12, 2022

Great quality and taste good when you add you own toppings.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Good I’ll try it and upload photos

bdfd2abf-cf86-45ab-aad4-f5057b8c6eb7

it tastes so good and so easy to make

532d7194-ee47-483a-bb9e-e5864f268594