Page 1 - Reviews - Mustela, Baby, Nourishing Body Lotion with Cold Cream, For Dry Skin, 6.76 fl oz (200 ml) - iHerb
HR
Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I already bought the shower gel and I love it. My little one smell nice and his skin is moisturized. For that reason, I decided to buy this lotion.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Mustela is my lovely kids brand I use every products for my son skin,hair This creamm smells look like jasmin And so good,good price-high quality Highly recomended

Posted on Jul 3, 2021

Second time reordering. I use this to keep my baby moisturized from face to feet! I bought all the mustela products , and I’m very pleased with every single one of them.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Amazing moisturizer for new horns with sensitive skin! I always use mustela for babies under 3 months, before introducing other brands like aveeno or cetaphil.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

The texture of this lotion is a little bit on the runny side. I have been applying it to my son’s dry skin on the leg area but didn’t notice any improvement. I tried this after using the Hydra Bebe for normal skin also from Mustela which was not effective for my son. The smell is the classic Mustela smell which is quite strong if you are have a sensitive nose. Now we are trying the Cetaphil lotion and hope for a better result.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I brought it because I thought it was a cream.In fact, it is a lotion. It nourishes the skin well and is not sticky. Easy to absorb. The size is big. Recommend it.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

It’s the best cream I used for my 10 month old baby it made his skin so moist and it smells amazing

Posted on Jul 8, 2021

Used this ever since kids were born, perfect for kids and myself. The scent is wonderful and cream absorbs well into the skin.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I love this product so hydrating and actually last long on the skin

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Mustela products are great and this cream has a great sweet scent, not sticky, and works well for my son’s dry skin.