HR

Posted on May 1, 2022

It is great, because as benefits it helps to regulate hormones, especially progesterone, increases GABA levels and this is great for mental and emotional balance and great for sleep, usually with 2 capsules are enough to feel sleepy. It is a good quality product and. A clean product, as it does not come with additives (ingredients) like other supplements.

456179fb-acea-492c-9a85-9f7d960bc9ff
Posted on May 3, 2022

With age our body produces pregnenolone in smaller quantities, and its additional intake is absolutely safe. It has no side effects. It is suspected that it helps a lot of things, but it is fairly well defined so far that it is very good in two cases: depression and endometriosis

Good for women , i have low hormones thus supplement make balancing hormones. Small capsules size easy to take not bad taste. Good price and quality, it's my second bottle. 50 mg is good dosage for me , i take 1 capsule a day. This ingredient good for menopause and women who has low hormones. Great benefits for women.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I'm postmenopausal and take this regularly I wish I would have found this when I was going through menopause I suffered so much, nothing seemed to help not hormones, bioidentical hormones, natural supplements, I tried everything menopause really ruined my life. I found this and it has really made a difference in how I feel I just wish I would have found it sooner!

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I've read comments that Pregnenolone its good for the brain, memory. I bought it for that reason. In the beginning I took 2 caps a day, but I felt it was not being good because I have imnsonia. Then I thaking i caps a day, but didn't felt/saw good benefits. I have PCOs - Polycystic Ovarium Syndrome and my memory it nst good. I took without a doctors prescription.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

As soon as I entered menopause and had a sudden drop in productivity at work, at home, even in social life. With that, I spent a lot on alternative treatments, in which I didn't feel results. In conversation with a hortomolecular doctor, he told me about pregnenolone, and told me to try it. It was the best result I had. Today we are using me and my four sisters.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

I've known this product from MRM for a while, but only bought it through iherb this time. I am very satisfied with this product and the effect is considerably noticeable. Furthermore, I find good that no negative fillers and other unimportant ingredients are there. The price-performance ratio I find balanced good.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I had quite serious problems with premenstrual tension, so I was looking for a supplement with a proven quality composition for the benefits of which you do not have to wait long. I noticed the effect after a month of time, a subtle change to the advantage, so I will continue supplementing. The small size of the capsules makes it easier to swallow and the closure of the package protects against children

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I had quite serious problems with premenstrual tension, so I was looking for a supplement with a proven ingredients for the benefits of which you do not have to wait long. I noticed the effect after a month of time, a subtle change to the advantage, so I will continue supplementing. The small size of the capsules makes it easier to swallow and the closure of the package protects against children.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I've had trouble concentrating and sleeping for some time. Outbursts of extreme emotions that I have not had so far. I approached this supplement very cautiously, but day after day I noticed its benefits. Most of all, I control my emotions and I am much calmer. Good segment ingredients and very good dosage. Convenient dosing has no flavor if you swallow whole capsules.