HR

Posted on Jul 1, 2022
Good Substitute

My prep tips: rinse in cold water, then soak for a few minutes. Add to dry pan and heat them up. Then top with sauce and enjoy! Don't expect the same taste and texture as regular pasta, but they are a good substitute when the rest of the family is eating spaghetti!

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

A great gluten-free low cal option for noodles. Can be used to make pad Thai or can be mixed with any sauce for a quick meal. Much preferred over palmini

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

What's nice about these Shirataki noodles is that you're full after eating a smallish bowl of them - yet have eaten no calories from them. The noodle taste itself is nothing to write home about - the taste is all going to come from your spaghetti sauce or other seasoning. The noodles are different from others in that they are harder, more rubbery. But they can probably not be beat as a weight loss aid.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I loved it 👍🏻 The only thing you have to get used to is the texture but other than that i love that it tastes neutral and any sauce will make it taste like pasta

9e34900e-2c4b-4e0c-b62f-2bd286265098
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

i love these noodles. i bought them online because i can no longer find them at the supermarket. they taste good if you pan fry them first to give them a bit of texture..otherwise its too soft. feels raw.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I love miracle noodles and these ones do not disappoint, they are a definite staple in my diet. Unfortunately they make me bloat like crazy but they're great when you're trying to cut.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Neutral taste noodles. Empty package and rinse that well to eliminate smell, as well as rinsing the noodles before use. Great as a base for bolognese

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I love love this noodle. I am currently on keto and this is my go-to ingredient to whenever I want pasta. Good buy, quantity is good for 1-2 servings, depends on my hungry level. Try it guys!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I’m in love with these noodles , I love pasta but am trying to loose weight and cut down on my carbs so this is a perfect alternative, So easy to pre pare