HR

Posted on Jul 6, 2022
Прекрасно!

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Garden of Life Fish oil does it for me. Has helped lower my cholesterol. Also has no fishy aftertaste!

Posted on Jun 9, 2021

these are way better than eating pickerel, herring or anything slimy and fishy, lol. I have been taking CARDIO for over a year now, so far cholesterol is under control without any drugs.

Posted on May 2, 2022

good product, recommended by my doctor

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

high EPA for inflamation like high blood pressure

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

My favourite supplement to every day!

Posted on Mar 14, 2021

I feel better when I take this, my inflammation and stiff joints get relief. But I’m also certain I’m helping my heart.

After researching fish oil distillation and sources, I found the company to be the best for quality. It's easy to swallow with absolutely no after-taste. One of the very few supplements where I notice the results, and notice when I forget to take it. Fish oil has been shown to help not only cardiovascular, but also neurological conditions and arthritis. One soft gel provides a 90% concentration of omega 3's! This is at least 3 times the omega 3 concentration seen in most fish oil supplements. The reason is they use a special distillation process that not only preserves the product better (lower heat) but also does not result in any saturated fat compared to most fish oils on the market. In addition, they tests all their batches for contaminants and publishes the results. I like the transparent] approach compared to other fish oil companies claiming to be quality.

Posted on Mar 1, 2011

If you take as many supplements as I do, it is always great when you can bite open the cap and not have so many capsules trying to get through your stomach. Maybe a liquid Dropper would serve. It has to taste good or at least tolerable. This product tastes good so no problem with swallowingso many gel caps. Will see how the blood work comes out this time. Don't want to take "Statins".

Posted on Dec 31, 2010

So far, I'm very pleased with the product. It's still to soon to know if it's helped keep my cholesterol in check. I've used other Minami products for my family and have been very pleased with their quality along with iHerb's service and prices.