HR

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

This is the best multivitamin/mulimineral. It has trace amounts of important minerals not in most alternatives and has vitamins and minerals in the best form for bioavailability etc. It is high quality and low and very clean/non-problematic exipients which is very important for me. I've been wanting to try The Big One with Iron as a small amount of supplementation of Iron would be useful for me but iHerb hasn't stocked it as yet. Maybe a thought for the future iHerb?

Posted on May 17, 2022

I rotate 3 multis in a week. That means I take the Big One twice a week. For my needs it is too strong to take daily but I like it twice a week and it gives me nice energy. The b-vitamins are methylated which is a must in order for me to take. I will be ordering more of this unique multi in the future!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

The Big One is an excellent multi supplement. Such a great balance of essential nutriments in each capsule. We value greatly the daily help this supplement without iron gives us.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

This is one of the few vitamins on the market that you will notice make a difference in your daily life by giving you more vitality. It is worth the money you pay for it.

I'm not typically an individual who takes nutrients. As I've gotten more established I felt like I could utilize a lift. My PCP suggested this multivitamin. It provides me with a tad of energy and I feel much improved.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

You will know that over the last 8 to 10 years i have been ordering your product Basic Nutrients iv, I have also recommended this one to friends especially ones with low energy and depression. In all cases it was met with great success. With this new replacement product I have yet to gain confidence in it as the nutritional content is lower. Friends have lost confidence in your change and have moved to other products. I personally figure that you have had to change to meet various governments regulations. One point is that I have developed a skin rash when taking this new product and need to take an antihistamine tab so Iam reacting to this new tab

Posted on May 26, 2022

I feel I have lots more energy when I take these

Posted on May 15, 2022

Good variety of Vitamins in one capsule without any nasty fillers added.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Excellent multivitamin that has lots of essential vitamins and minerals in large quantities. Recommended by my ND.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

Love this product. One of my favorits. Allas, I would prefer, if they would also offer thouse WITH IRON.