HR

Yuyu48Yaya56
Posted on Sep 1, 2021
Delicious Peanuts butter! From Japan!

Extremely creamy, slightly sweet, delicious to eat as a snack. It is delicious in any recipe. But I love eating it for dessert because it's slightly sweet. Simply in love. I've already bought the sugar-free version, but this one is incredibly tastier if you're going to eat it straight or spread it on bread. I highly recommend it. Excellent quality. If my photos and comment helped you, please click yes.

980b574a-9032-460c-a56a-829c01b7a1c6
f7d5f54a-13b0-4e49-88e7-860332e51e07
b690199c-fda4-4813-8ab1-ad76cffa64ee
545a43f7-e3f2-47ec-be7f-a70647cdb6ce
3cafb03f-8d09-49fc-870d-7d059c4a6072
Posted on Sep 1, 2021

I love this peanut butter it's incredibly creamy and very easy to use in many foods. I love using peanut butter on my toast and I sprinkle walnuts or almonds on top of it. I like to stuff crackers or cookies too, it is really delicious. I highly recommend! If you think my comment helped you click yes!

51a9ac45-ba8b-4fcd-9fe5-3f3bfdd02833
7ab34077-d4e7-4f9d-8f2a-f6be3a87cf64
14dfd614-8a6d-421b-94bb-820b7f28b4d4
1f332c8b-5120-4d4d-878c-36bc8b9820c0
9ca12e27-f09d-4a08-9aa3-061a3c687073
Posted on May 31, 2022

I really love this peanut butter. Great taste, two simple high quality organic ingredients, and nothing else; Wonderful! One thing of note is the packaging. I love that this comes in a glass jar. There are similar products that come in a plastic bottle for a slightly lower price, but the glass makes a big difference in perceived quality.

It is the first product I tried from Maranatha. It tastes excellent alone without honey or jam, and it is very creamy also effortless to spread. I haven't needed to stir, which is nice. The quilty of the product is top-notch. I highly recommend it. Not very sweet either. By far one of the best peanut butter I tried. Also, it's organic, which is excellent. The size was sufficient for me for around one month of 5 days a week use.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

This is lovely, organic peanut butter that doesn't have to be stirred. Even though I am a diabetic and it has a little sugar, it doesn't raise my blood sugar. It's a great, easy protein source, and I take some like tasty medicine every morning with my breakfast on a spoon. I just reread this review, not knowing it was mine, and I said to myself, I love this and agree! Just ordered two more jars.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Great quality peanut butter form a trustworthy company! I much prefer their almond butter as I find the peanut butter to be less flavorful but it's a great peanut butter with high quality ingredients. The taste is not the best compared to other peanut butters but it's still very nice and feels healthy. Texture wise it's nice, smooth and soft but the oil tends to separate a bit.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Loved it. The jar is a good size and nice to find this peanut butter is easy to spread. No need to remix all the peanut butter and oils back together before use. Ingredients are organic, although I’d prefer to not use a palm oil product or sugar in peanut butter. But was very tasty and I’ve just ordered another from this maker.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I love the packaging and the taste is good, but I didn't check the ingredients list before buying so didn't realize it contains ingredients other than the simple peanuts and salt I am used to for other brands. However the quality seems to be good, and it is a good size for the price.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

The best tasting Peanut Butter I ever had! It's so delicious, I couldn't put the spoon down... so spreadable and smooth as well! This is for keeps! A true treat!

Posted on May 8, 2022

Love that there are so few ingredients in this, no sugar, and all organic. I use it for my toddler's snacks and sandwiches and for baking.