Page 1 - Reviews - Lundberg, Organic Thin Stackers, Puffed Grain Cakes, Brown Rice, Salt-Free, 24 Rice Cakes, 6 oz (168 g) - iHerb
HR

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

It doesn't have a strong taste but the texture is quite tough. The serving size is great. I feel filled for about 3 hours. I usually eat it with cream cheese and can add veggies or turkey ham. It can be a great snack, but I usually have it for breakfast. It is beneficial for people looking to add more fiber to their diet. Recommend.

22bf818f-9de9-46d7-8a83-baa76560fe3f
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I got it as a healthy snack to eat with my kids and we all loved it. They’re thinner than regular rice crackers I’ve had before so perfect for snacking. We put nut butter (almond or sunflower) on them. If you’re not careful when spreading the nut butter, sometimes it breaks.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I love these rice cakes! They have a crunchy texture, are made from top quality ingredients, have no salt and are the perfect size for light, healthy snacking. I especially like that they only come with 6 in each plastic wrapping so that the rest of the box stays fresh each time you open one of the packages. I've been eating standard sized rice cakes for years and have always chosen the lundberg brand but am so glad I found these thin stackers. They are a little pricier than the standard sized ones but to me it's worth the extra money. All in all I'm a big fan.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Was disappointed when iHerb stopped selling the round Lundberg salt free rice cakes and now happy to find this version. Lundberg organic rice cakes are good quality and I feel safer as California rice has less arsenic than most others. These are also less processed than rice crackers made from rice flour, a healthy gluten free snack. Thanks to the discount given by iHerb it costs less than other organic rice cakes I can get here in Singapore. They come in individual packs of 6 thin cakes, 4 packs in all. Minus one star because they are not crisp and I have to toast them in the oven before eating.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Very simple and healthy puffed cakes, which go well with anything. Good quality, good size, and reasonable price. Only one problem is that the cakes can be easily moist once the package is opened, so I put a desiccant to keep the rest crisp.

Posted on May 2, 2022

i love these in my lunch with any number of toppings. because they are thin, they dont overtake any of the pairings that you choose.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I buy these regularly. I love that these are thin. As a snack, I make a "sandwich" with a little almond butter, taste great. I love and trust and this brand,

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

crunchy, tasty. nice size to use for peanut butter or other spreads. Salt free. good ingredients. There are 4 packages of 6 stackers each You can also have it with soup or jam any type of snack.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I may like these thin stackers more than the original rice cakes. They are about half the thickness and very easy to eat without making a mess. Six rice cakes are packaged separately for added freshness after opening the box.

Martyb
Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I am aware that my diet is quite salty, therefore I wanted to opt for a snack which will make me feel full but still satisfied in the taste. The package is well divided to give a small serving, so I will not take too many thins.