HR

Posted on May 31, 2022

This biestro cream is the perfect ratio of estradiol to estriol and has worked great to relieve my menopause symptoms. I use it at night to improve my sleep with my progesterone cream which is important to use in combination when you are using estrogen cream. I just wish it wasn't out of stock so often because I depend on it to feel my best!

My ob/gym prescribed me a synthetic estrogen creme to relieve pain associated with my episiotomy scar. I decided to look for a natural estrogen creme insteadand found this one. I am amazed by the results. It made the pain from the he scar go away with just a week of using this. I wish I would have known about this sooner because I felt with that pain for years.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Excellent affordable quality hormone replacement. And estradiol too! This type of estrogen is the type the ovaries produce that keeps the lady parts lubricated. Menopause and/or hysterectomy causes dryness, hot flashes and more. Adding this to my morning routine has helped with v-jay dryness and sensitivity, hot flashes too! My sleep has improved as a result. No intrusive scent.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Took me a while to find something that works for me. This type can be spread anywhere you have thin skin, so belly, breast, neck, inside of arms, inside of thighs. Alternate where you rub it, because your skin receptors will stop absorbing it if you use the same spot all the time. Use with progesterone to help balance your hormones.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

This is in an excellent dose-measured pump bottle. I am post hysterectomy for cervical cancer and have definitely noticed a change in hormones since my operation - I am hoping this will be helpful in that regard. Rubs in really well, has no noticeable scent and soon after I've applied it I can't tell it's there (which I really like).

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I'm in my early 50s and in the last couple of years started suffering from insomnia, night sweats, near on daily migraines, dry eyes and moodiness. My doctor (here in the UK) prescribed HRT patches /tablet but i felt absolutely awful, worse than any of the symptoms i had and after a couple of weeks stopped it. Started my own research and began with progesterone cream which helped massively but the night sweats continued. I then bought an estriol cream which helped so much with these but not enough to alleviate them. Fast forward to the present time and this cream is my holy grail. No night sweats, much more energy and an overwhelming calmness. And my sleep is now getting to 7 hours a night - a pipe dream for the last few years. Even my partner has voluntary said, i seem so much different i.e. not creating an argument out of nothing :-). So, i'll continue with my regime of progesterone cream (Now brand) at night and a pump of this in the morning.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I found this by chance. But I am very glad that bought more than 1 bottle. It smells like heaven. I do use it on my chest and massage it. I think it will do more good than bad to me :) The scent is so feminine. The quality seems superior. Too expensive for the size / package.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I'm a repeat buyer of this body cream. I use it to fight hot flashes and female dryness, both of which can make peri-menopause miserable. One pump once or twice a day, paired with progesterone (if you have a uterus) works well for me. One star deduction because the potency seems to wane well in advance of the expiration date.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Perfect for skin and hair. It stops all forms of hair shedding for me personally and it makes my skin glow so much. Of course other factors apply such as having a healthy diet.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I have been using this product for a few years now and it has been highly effective in helping balance my menopausal symptoms. The cream is also unscented, and moisturizes well. It has become an indispensable part of my intimate care regimen.