HR

Posted on Aug 22, 2021
Worth it for an anual cleanse

These pills are worth taking them because they contain a lot of vitamins and I have some problems with my hormones and is really helping as far as I see. It is not something that can fix the problem, but they maintain your health, which is very good to my mind

8fe9d8f0-c1de-408f-ae93-519ed145408a
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Although I eat a lot of cruciferous vegetables, I take this supplement for concentrated effect and resveratrol’s anti-oxidative effect. It is helpful to people concerned with their oestrogen level and menstrual health. I have a more regular menstrual cycle after taking this so I’ll keep buying to see if this is a coincidence. The capsules are small and easy to swallow. If this review is helpful please kindly give a thumbs up! It’ll give me rewards and help me buy and review more products :)

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I really like that this only requires 1 capsule daily. I tried 1 bottle and it helped to regulate my period and lessen the usual PMS symptoms. I had another friend try this too and she said it helped to keep her bowel movements more regular. This is my second bottle. Love it!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Bough this as a substitute for my normal cruciferous supplements. Quality should be ok packing is ok. But wonder why the cotton wool inside as well. If it can be done without.

b97bbd77-bf6a-4460-84d1-988f30ba5549
Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I only used this product for one order and found is great for energy but decided not to continue as I consume enough cruciferous vegetables and only wanted the resveratrol which is a low dose as opposed to others available.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I have always like this brand. Value for money. For my spouse who doesn’t eat much vegetables, this has helped him feel good in gastro section

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Item received in good condition and delivery was fast! Thanks.

0ff003a9-74cb-41f7-b882-ccc3806a96ab
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I have already use only l week. So l will make if possible in 1 month. Package and deliver excellent (l am from Turkey) thanks