HR

Posted on Oct 2, 2022
Excellent natural vitamin C source

I love this product as a part of my post workout electrolyte replenishment: it is an excellent source of natural vitamin C (from acerola), as well as unrefined sea salt. It helps me recover quickly and I feel less tired after a workout. The powder dissolves in water very quickly, I sometimes take it with coconut water. There is a measuring spoon in the jar. The only small disadvantage is the salty taste but I got used to it quite quickly. Perfect product. Will definitely repurchase.

c173c2cc-e84d-4da1-a178-c8e3cd3edfd6
f2e250c0-98e5-430f-9744-628f45263e64

Quality powder that I keep buying! Us POTS patients can't hold enough salt in our bodies resulting in all sorts of horrors. I start my day with a scoop of this to kick-start my hydration, I like the taste too! It really helps with the dizzy, sick feelings and when I'm feeling particularly POTS-y or it's hot I'll have another scoop. I love that this is nourishing my adrenals too. The container lasts for 2 months, less if you have more than one scoop a day, but I think it's great value. Love that it has Real Salt in it, best salt brand out there. Also that the vitamin c element is from a natural source, so you don't get the stomach upset that you get with chemical varieties.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I have been making a homemade version of this for a while and immediately noticed the difference in my energy and water retention. The Jigsaw blend offers quality ingredients and it's a lot easier to just measure using the scoop and add to my morning water. Seems like this size of jar will last me for quite a while!

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

I started taking this drink 2 months ago. Since then I have noticed a definite increase in my energy levels. I especially notice when I take it in the late afternoon as it gives me a natural boost. At first it tasted really salty but now my body craves it. I drink one first thing in the morning, one at 3pm and a third if I go in the sauna or sweat a lot.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

i love this stuff! its at the point where i love the taste because of the way it makes me feel. it feels like a pure upstroke of grounded energy. after a workout or on an empty stomach the effect is stronger. try it for a week and you'll love it.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Tastes great, is easy on my stomach, and I feel much more energized every day. It dissolves super easily and I love the quality. I also got over a fall cold way faster than I normally do. Great size for the price, I’m very impressed - would recommend and purchase again.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

The kick I need every morning before I swallow anything else. It is easy on the stomach and once you get used to, the taste is not that bad. I use this product within a strict hormonal protocol to fight adrenal fatigue and balance HPA axis. The package is big and I am sure more product could be put in.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I am a daily user of this Adrenal Cocktail - the ingredients are filled with minerals we need to replenish what stress takes away. I first purchased this to use while travelling but ended up using it daily. The taste is mild and I just mix it into my orange juice for a daily pick me up.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I bought this as capsules the very first time, but I found I prefereed to open them and dissolve the powder with water and take it. So I decided to go for the powder this time around. The flavor is salty of course but it doesn't bother me, I'm used to mixing filtered sea water with my mineral drinking water anyway. This is good to keep adrenals healthy, I take it twice a day on an empty stomach and wait at least an hour to eat.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I'm following the RCP protocol and this is the first step. I prefer to drink Jigsaw adrenal cocktail rather than prepare it myself. even it's more expensive because this one is more gentle to my stomach . taste is normal and okay , not bad at all. I love to have 2 scoops , one at 10 am ( 2 hours before breakfast ), and one at 2 pm ( 2 hours after breakfast) . You need to take it away from food. Like if you find my review helpful.