HR

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

In addition to reducing pain after the workout and speeding up recovery, I noticed that my immunity became stronger. Of course, it may have seemed to me, but I had such conditions three times when I was supposed to get sick, but in the end - I didnt . The children at school (at work) were sick, all my family was sick, my colleagues were sick, and I was wondering how I didnt..

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

I was recommended by my doctor to take L-Glutamine. She recommended taking L-Glutamine with L-Tyrosine, L-Tryptophan, and L-Theanine. If you are tired very often and stressed, I recommend taking these four products together. I can't really say something specifically about L-Glutamine, because I always eat it with L-Tyrosine, L-Tryptophan, and L-Theanine. But these four products together worked well for me. I heard that these are good for relieving stress an d getting a good night sleep!!

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I used to experience muscle pain after intense exercise. My friend recommended this product to me as it supports muscle tissue and immune function. Since then, the problem of muscle pain has been abated and I would take this product on an ongoing basis.

1a0a8ef3-9e49-457b-b1ea-f181850961eb
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I don't know how it is possible to tell the difference between brands without testing it in a clinic. But it looks like it is good quality, doesn't smell or taste bad, and easy to use.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I had a stomach problem and after only few time of taking this complement together with Berberine helped to solve the problem. I bought it together for COVID protocol with some other products

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I find that after losing a great deal of weight due to food allergy I am losing muscle, by taking this supplement I find I am starting to build stronger muscle with more exercise.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

I trust this brand, I've been using this brand for almost 3 years now and its always consistent. I take this daily for gut health!

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

L-glutamine has made a noticeable difference in my digestive health. I like this brand the best of the ones I’ve tried. I’ll take a capsule and empty it into my smoothies in the morning

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

I usually take this after gym for greater metabolism for the body. The protein seems to digest better and feel a lot more energy now.