HR

Cody Schmit
Posted on May 19, 2022
Awesome Probiotics After Antibiotics!

A doctor once recommended that I take Jarro Probiotics after taking antibiotics for a month because of a staph infection that I developed following surgery. I took the Dr's advice and felt like they helped re-balance my digestive system and improve my recovery. So recently, when I had to be on antibiotics long term for an oral surgery and concurrent tonsillitis, I bought Jarro from i-Herb again. It was no problem to order and came in the mail quickly. I find the capsules easy to swallow, tasteless, and gentle on my stomach. They come in a foil packet - I have no difficulty pushing the capsules out of the packaging. I store my probiotics in the refrigerator. It feels good to know that I am rebuilding my body's microbiotic colony!

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Highly effective product...but don't forget to occasionally change it up! I have benefited greatly from taking a probiotic, however I recently learned from my homeopathic doc that your system can get used to a probiotic after a while and so should be switched out for another from time to time. I've had great success with good gut health while taking this, but it is currently on hold while I redirect my microbiome with another. BUT - I was told to keep it on hand so I can go back to it when my digestive system gets tired of the one I'm on. My Doc really likes this one! Any question I had about whether a room-temperature-stable probiotic really could work was answered with my doc's approval of it! Highly recommend!!

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I’ve used Jarro-Dophilus for about 2 years now. Big fan. A customer once told me about it when I worked at the Vitamin Shoppe, he swore by it. After trying it, about 2 weeks later I’ve notice my water weight/bloating went down as well as healthy digestion (regular trips to the restroom). This product in combination with a healthy diet will stand out.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

These are excellent probiotics but they matter a lot to everyone's needs. I say this because I have tried countless probiotics from Thorne, garden of life, Vsl # 3. If you have small digestive problems they are excellent. For serious digestive disorders I recommend trying something more potent from Thorne, Vsl # 3. Also, avoid probiotic supplementation if you have no problems. Let the body handle itself. I appreciate the very good price on the site. In my country this product is twice as expensive. P.S Always keep probiotics in the refrigerator even if they claim to be stable at room temperature. I always order these products in the cold season, never in the summer. It is a precautionary measure.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

After taking just one capsule of this probiotic I feel great. It reduces stress and gives positive thinking. But I see that a package of 120 and 60 pieces differs in probiotic cultures. So these two packs have different probiotic cultures, but I don't know if this one of 60 pieces or 120 pieces is the best for immunity. In the package of 120 pieces there are some new types of probiotics that I have never heard of, while in the package of 60 pieces there are known bacteria for our immune system. My question is for a doctor who knows: Which of these two packages is best for immunity?

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I'm one that tends to have some minor digestive issues and or a tad of IBS at times. I have tried more expensive probiotics than this Jarro-Dophilus with more strains, but felt NO difference vs the much less expensive Jarrow. If I DON'T take this probiotic I do feel a difference for sure. Also might just be a crazy co-incidence, I'm an older guy now..but in my life I had almost always gotten two colds during EVERY Fall -Winter. I started taking this Jarrow probiotic about 3 years ago pre- covid- pre- masks,..and I have not gotten even one cold in over three years. Not sure if it's this probiotic but good chance it is. I like that it's enteric coated...as who knows how many strains a normal probiotic would survive without the coating. All in all honestly I don't feel a night and day diff taking these or not, but I DEF DO feel better when I take these. And again I'm almost sure it's been keeping me overall just healthier..

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

Everyone is different. I have tried several probiotics as I have had stomach and bowel issues for a long while. And, I have given them all time [6-10 weeks]. THIS product Jarro-Dophilus is incredible. I started these months ago, and have been thrilled. My stomach is so much better, and I am 'regular'. Woo Woo. If you are struggling, do yourself a favor and, purchase this product. It has done wonders for this gal.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

been using this product for last 06 months due to covid and realized that my skin has also lightened by 3-4 shades highly recommended and also this is very fast absorbing for me! good for detox also will continue buying! only minus is that this product is too expensive the price keep going up.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I got this when it was on discount. Had all the probiotics that I thought were beneficial/good quality. I had pain in my digestive system (gut area), so I started taking this to improve my microbiome. Apparently it's good to take before bed for better absoprtion. The taste isn't strong or bad.