HR

Posted on Apr 19, 2022
Life changing product

I sufffer from bad breath for my entire life. no matter how much i brush.. use mouth wash or floss.. I even did oil pulling.. normal probiotics but none of it works.. Feel like i owe my life to this product. i can see a huge difference as soon as i start taking it. It is just like normal mint .it has a sweet taste with it though.. Repurchased it again.Really great quality product. Wish the price is slighly cheaper but it has brought me back my confident.. so well take all my money.

323be288-4bdb-4e85-bff9-57448bc14b25
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

This really seems to work for aiding with bad breath. Chew 2 tablets last thing in the evening and after 2 days the morning death breath seems to have disappeared. It has not yet changed the day time reoccurring bad breath - but it has only been 4 days so far.

Ornexi
Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Small tablets, has a minty flavor and smell. Mouth maintains fresh feeling after chewing. Great amount of ingredients. Using these has many benefits, helps oral health, gut health, digestion. Very fast absorption. Daily dose is 1 tablet 2-3 a day. So one bottle is enough for aprox. 1 month. Vegetarian, non-GMO, gluten-free. Update: can't use it because I hate the taste.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I'm glad I found this product. I ordered it after radiotherapy because the oral mucosa dries out. I would recommend it to others who have a similar problem because it has proven to be a good and useful supplement. The comfort of the mouth has improved. Proper packaging. Good quality. Slight mint flavor. It proved valuable.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Whenever I feel like starting to have a sore throat i take these oral probiotics to help the system. And i will say that it has a very nice effect. I doesn't take the pain away immediately, but the process of recovery is much faster than usual. The taste is very nice. slightly minty, good quality and size. The package is not big and good to take with you in the purse.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

My gums have stopped bleeding since I started using this stuff. Though I brush regularly, I was suffering from bleeding gums. I am thrilled that it has helped me get back on track, and I couldn't be happier. I think the product is worth every penny, even though it is a little on the pricey side.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I started taking these pills at the recommendation of my dentist. The flavor is great - nice and minty. The size of the tablets are reasonable and leaves my mouth feeling clean. Apparently these dental tablets have a great benefit for teeth, even for sensitive ones. I recommend and easy to use!

These pills do really work!! I went to bed with a sore throat and i kept the pill under my tongue and i woke up completely healthy! I advice everyone who has caries, tonsillitis or sores in the mouth, to take a course. Oral microbiome is very very important for overall health. Pathogenic bacteria from the mouth can harm heart and even brain.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

This product has given me so much confidence. I have suffered from bad breath for years. It was embarrassing to me when people covered their mouths and nose when I talked. I am so pleased. I didnt have a problem with taste of it. I was very peased with the qualiy. There was 45 pills in the bottle. I started off with 2 twice a day and now I'm at 1 twice a day.

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

To my surprise, this supplement really works. Breath smell neutralised and positive mood changes a little time after taking tablet. Look at the strains of probiotics in this supplement. They are all scientifically backed and proven to give results and benefits. Consider overall well being and whole body benefits when taking oral probiotics. Don't be fooled into thinking that benefits start and stop at the mouth. Please like my review if you found it helpful.