Page 1 - Reviews - Hero Cosmetics, Force Shield, Superlight Sunscreen, SPF 30, 1.69 fl oz (50 ml) - iHerb
HR
Posted on Nov 15, 2021

do i dare to say this is my favourite spf ever? for those who used to love purito's water block, this is very similar! doesnt leave a white cast at all, very lightweight and easy to blend, didnt cause me any breakouts and i checked the ingredient list and all score 1 or 2 so it is super clean! also the packaging is cute and it won't break the bank... what else can we ask for?!?

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

I've tried a lot of sunscreens over the years and this one might be the best 100% mineral one. It's non-nano (meaning better UVA protection). Usually that also means more noticeable white cast, but that is not the case. It's so easy to rub in you won't believe it's all mineral. There is zero white cast (at least for me) and it dries down semi-matte which makes it look invisible, just like natural skin. It also doesn't sting around my eyes and just like promised, it works for oily, acne-prone skin. Some people compare it to the old Purito comfy water sunblock. The green tint is very mild, however, so it doesn't cover redness 100%, but it helps. Will definitely repurchase! If this review helped you, please give it a like ;)

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

This is by far the best mineral sunscreen i have ever tried. I prefer mineral sunscreens because it does not sting the eyes and i have acne prone skin. I discovered that it helped with the inflammation on my face caused by big painful acne cysts and nodules. Anyway, the texture of this hero sunscreen is very elegant. It has a light green tint and can be applied easily. Note that this does not cover hyperpigmentations and has a light white cast on my brown skin no matter how i rub it. I use 2 full finger method and reapply as directed. This however is much better than any other mineral sunscreen i have ever tried. Im loving this and will be sticking to this sunscreen now.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

light textured sunscreen, great for reapplication, you can go on and on layering for sun protection all day and still wont find it greasy. love it! since the texture is light, dont expect it to do much for covering hyperpigmentation...

CynWatt
Posted on May 6, 2022

The name Superlight Sunscreen truly reflects how lightweight this sunscreen is. This is a pure mineral/physical sunscreen that relies solely on Zinc Oxide for its uv protection. Of all the sunscreen collection i've tried, this is in top three in terms of airiness. The slightly mint-tinted cream is totally weightless and it glides easily/smoothly over the skin. Application is very pleasant since it is sheer and blend so well to the skin. The finish is semi-radiant, not overly glowy. No patchiness, pastiness or streaks unlike other thick mineral sunscreen. Minimal white cast for fair-light skin and it's noticeable only in the first few minutes. However, since this is a SPF 30 sunscreen, i make sure to reapply more often especially when being outdoor. Benton suncream (SPF 50 zinc oxide sunscreen) is slightly thicker than Hero Cosmetics, hence a tad more white cast. But both are very good quality mineral sunscreen (available on iHerb) which are similarly lightweight and blendable. I find Benton to be slightly better with oil control. I do recommend both! (although they are often out of stock). Make sure to grab them when they're back in stock 😍

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

IF THIS REVIEW HELPS PLEASE GIVE IT A THUMBS UP 👍🏻💖 I liked it, IT DOESNT FEEL STICKY AT ALL 🥳 but, it’s a little bit hard to work in, it leaves a little white cast. Which would be the only down side for me. I use this to reapply sunscreen during the day and it works well. I just put it in my pAlm and pad it into my face. I do would recommend. It’s worth for the price. And I love the packing 🥰

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Purchased it based on Dr. Dray's recommendation! and this one did not disappoint me. I haven't noticed much cast on my medium tone south east Asian skin. Does not pill and works great with my other skincare products, so easy to incorporate in my routine. I haven't tested it with makeup yet, but it absorbs nicely so I don't anticipate any issues.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Love this sunscreen! It leaves no white cast and helps a little bit with redness. I am pretty pale but have always struggled finding a sunscreen that wasn’t pasty and and didn’t leave my skin orange but this one is perfect! I can slather it on and not worry too much and I love that it is mineral because it doesn’t sting my eyes at all.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

This sunscreen is amazing!!! First of all, it does not sting my eyes! Secondly, it has a greenish color to neutralize the redness of your skin ( it doesn't hide your redness totally). It smells like oats which is surprising and nice. The texture is really light, it feels hydrating and it sinks in quite fast. The only thing that bothers me is that it is only SPF 30, I really wish it were an SPF 50. Otherwise, I think everyone should try it.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

So I know how important sunscreen is but find myself forgetting to reapply or “forgetting” to reapply because I’m afraid of messing up makeup or breaking out. This product has CHANGED that completely. The finish leaves you glowy, no white cast, and feels super moisturizing and can even act like a primer for your makeup. I’ll be repurchasing this for sure!