HR

Posted on Jun 23, 2022
It's a classic.

This is my natural colour so I am very happy with it. I can't go wrong with it. Yes I would recommend this product.

57cd25fb-2fbd-4aa2-80d5-9f953b78a435

Posted on Mar 6, 2022
2096

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the taste of it. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Love not using as much chemicals. It's harder to apply without a squeezy bottle, you need your own applicator brush, but once you get the hang of it, it works well.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I liked this product. Gives my darkish brunette hair a nice red tint and turns into a shade or two lighter. Not toxic or irritating like most dies

RGA640
Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Love it on my dark brown hair. It covers the white yet the color is not too dark and harsh. Just the way I like it

Posted on Sep 26, 2020

Is the first time I dye my hair. My hair is naturally brown-blonde and I was expecting this color to be the same but unfortunately no golden blonde was actually an brown-copper with lighter cooper at the roots The hair dye is great; my scalp is sensitive so was a bit itchy while dying it, a bit itchy in the neck area after itching but no problem after. I took the itching as quite normal taking into consideration that my scalp is super sensitive and it’s a hair dye after all. My hair I feel is much more thicker after applying it. About the color I m a bit disappointed as I really didn’t want to darken my hair and I didn’t expect a color called golden blonde would be so dark I will reorder a lighter color and dye it again Fun fact: I told to my hair dresser about this dye no ammonia and now she is ordering for her clients I am uploading a before and after photo; the one with blue tshirt is after ☹️ So you could see my color was much better before The

1dc6ed24-dead-476d-b22a-aba45f798ab6
86a7fcfd-733b-42aa-97cf-62017b6ba7a2
06d59a32-8746-4b52-87de-5635cf03988e
Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Very good hair color, natural ingredients, I have ben using it for 2 years and realy satisfied

b4ec0ac5-0635-4d1c-8902-48283104ffb3
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I like the composition that benefits sensitive hair and scalp, a quality product that does a good job to moisturize, I like that has no harsh chemicals or harsh scent and package is secure. I like for my age I can use more often. I like the size that provides two applications.