HR

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I noticed I took this 3 times a day and it started feeling like I was getting a UTI which I then realized it was from this herb. So I backed off a bit and just do it once a day now. It was really just because I had some pain around the gallbladder and kidneys and I was worried about stones. i feel like this is actually helping with that

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Due to pain in my sides, I suspected I might have kidney stones. I bought this product in case. I followed the dosage until the bottle was empty. The pain I had has now gone. I can't be sure if it was this stone breaker, as I also took a kidney tonic, and a lemon supplement, but I'm happy to feel much better now.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I only took this for 4 days and it flushed my kidneys out like nothing else had. Pain gone! So i gave the rest of the bottle to a family friend who has just been diagnosed with a 4cm stone in the bladder. He says it is making him feel a lot better as well.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

So far so good, bought it for my husband as he is afraid that too much C vitamin might cause kidney stones so this was for precaution. He's been using it for a week now, seems like there are no side effects, not heavy on the stomach. Packaging was impeccable, small bottle very well wrapped and secured, it also arrived before die date which was amazing. All in all good so far! Blessings

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Hi all! I read the reviews and decided to try this magic bottle! To be honest, I didn't expect such a quick result! Yesterday morning I drank only 15 drops per glass of water (the reaction of the body was so-so - weakness and strange sensations in the right hypochondrium ) in the evening I took 1 capsule of liver support with milk thistle! the next day, again 15 drops, and in the evening the gallbladder was cleared - as it turned out, flakes look like this! such lightness was immediately felt! I will continue the cleansing! Health and Good Luck Everyone!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

This Stone breaker has Hydrangea root - which It contains a compound called halofuginone, research showed it slowed progression of the disease without suppressing normal immune system functioning. But halofuginone could potentially be used to address any autoimmune or inflammatory disease related to toxic vaccinations. I have this ready - in case Forced To Take An Unwanted And Potentially Dangerous Vaccination. It is also good to get rid of kidney stones - as my husband suffers from that .

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

If you've got gallstones, I'd highly recommend mixing this in your water 2-3 times/day for a couple weeks. In my case, it has helped to relieve mild gallbladder discomfort. The taste is a bit herby, but not bad -- and it sure beats the heck out of hurting!

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

If the picture doesn't scare you nothing will. What the doctor's couldn't get out with Lithotripsy, Stone Breaker did! Even the radiologist sounded surprised that this stone was gone in his follow-up CT scan. My husband has had stones all of his life and Stonebreaker not only stops the pain but gets rid of the stones, even bigger ones. You have to take it faithfully.

16ab7956-d8de-4a08-b4b2-cbf306c2f08b
Posted on Jan 5, 2021

Just completed another liver flush last night and got out a lot of stones again. ( Cholesterol / Bile etc ). Well they weren’t proper stones yet but formed to be. You can flatten them with ease. I wanted to see what would dissolve them now I had them out. Got 3 egg cups with 3 equal size stones. Pure lemon juice in one, apple cider in another and the stone breaker in another. All pure with no water. 1 hour later the stone breaker broke up the stone.

d35df2f2-864f-4540-9533-007f7fdea6dc
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Some of the top western herbalists of the 20th century, Hulda Clark, Richard Schulze, Dr. Christopher, and their (now) aging pupils like Jon Barron, have all touted the importance of regular cleansing and detoxification protocols. Any intensive detoxification strategy should be done periodically, 2-4 times throughout the year to support the maintenance of bodily functions and major organs/glands, and should include the cleansing the colon, kidneys, gallbladder, pancreas, liver, detoxification of heavy metals, parasites, candida, h.pylori, and STONES, kidney and liver/gallbladder concretions. A very important important component of the detoxification of these potential stones/sludge/blockages, which come in various forms and compositions, is to take a product such as this STONE BREAKER by Herb Pharm, which contains valuable plant based concentrates like Chanca Piedra, which are known for, and proven through studies and long time usage by many cultures, to help break down these formations and blockages and stones in our ducts/tubules/and passageways that can be found in our major filtration organs like kidneys and liver. The product works, very well, and in conjunction with other products like Strauss Kidney, and a comprehensive detox protocol, you may expect to support and help your body do its job and keep you young and working properly.