HR

Posted on Jul 6, 2022
Ok

I have been taking Ginko two or three times per day as directed on the bottle, yet haven't really experienced any noticeable change. Will finish the bottle, then maybe try a different brand.

Posted on Feb 1, 2021

I love this brand of tincture and use it for all the herbal supplements I take this way. I find their quality to be superior. I got this for focus for my teenage son and he like to take the shot of this in water with a juice "chaser". I also use at times in place of coffee late in the day. if you are looking for ginkgo product I think that herb pharm brand is the best.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Love this brand, no fillers, organic. Excellent for memory. Highly recommended.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Excellent brand, pure. Bought it to my son with ASD, for memory and brain circulation.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Works well but taste is quite strong!

Posted on Jul 5, 2013

I use ginkgo extract as a "brain brightener" when I start slowing down in the afternoon. I have found that adding a several drops of cayenne tincture to the bottle of ginkgo makes it more effective. Taste is a bit strong, and certainly not as tasty as a coffee, but it works!

Posted on Aug 1, 2020

Great product I've been using it for years for circulation and its good for memory

Posted on Jan 15, 2021

It's crazy how good is this

Posted on Feb 18, 2018

My husband uses this regularly and says that his ability to think more clearly is so much better. Prices are reasonable, much more than the local stories where we used to buy. Oh, and delivery? So fast.

Posted on Jan 13, 2019

HerbPharm tinctures are great products made by terrific folks up in Oregon. They love what they do and it shows in what they sell. I've been buying them for quite some time and will continue to do so.