Page 1 - Reviews - Havasu Nutrition, Advanced Prebiotic & Probiotic, 20 Billion CFU, 60 Vegetable Capsules - iHerb
HR
Posted on Jan 7, 2022

This reduction is new to me. Since I have been taking it I have not noticed any difference than my prior probiotics. I do prefer this item because it contains a pre-biotic and a probiotic. I must give it more time to be certain I can notice a change.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I have a constipation that could last up to 14 days. But after I’ve tried these, I can go to toilet more often, and no longer worry about my constipation. It definitely works.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I like the combination of prebiotics and probiotics. Such a useful blend! I use this supplement daily and I believe it is of excellent quality.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I have just received it so I have not yet tried it out but even if I take it now, I will not immediately see the result. I am a loyal customer of iHerb & I have bought numerous times from iHerb.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I love this probiotics! I’ve tried some other brands in the past but it didn’t go well for me. This one is really easy on my stomach and doesn’t cause me bloating.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I have been using probiotics for more than a year now, some have good effects and some I don't know. But with the oneI can feel how my gut health improved. I sometimes suffer from constipation and this helped a lot probably because of the prebiotics in it.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

In about 3 days I could feel an improvement in my digestive system. I take one after dinner. I don’t see any side effects, just an improvement in my overall GI health.

Posted on Mar 11, 2021

With this product you get the probiotics AND the prebiotics!!! I have done a significant amount of research on digestive support supplements (I have a few issues in that department) and the biggest thing that I found: make sure that you have the combination of probiotics and prebiotics!!! The prebiotics act as the food for the probiotics so that they work optimally for you! You don't want your supplement working half the time, right??? I have tried a few other probiotic-type products and this one by Havasu is definitely THE BEST! If you have any reservations, please let my testimony be what pushes you to purchase! You will not regret!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

The pro and prebiotic ingredients in the capsule are sufficient for the day. I don’t have burps (compared to the other brand), but the price is high. Buy when there is a discount .

Posted on May 31, 2022

I only just started taking the supplement because of my occasional cramps on my tummy. Tablets are easy to swallow and no need to put in the fridge . So far so good. Need more time to see if it will help with my problem.