HR

Posted on Dec 14, 2021
Excellent! A great all round beverage

Green Magma is full of Barley grass which is rich in vitamins A and C, which act as antioxidants. These vitamins help fight off free radicals that can damage your body. They help carry free radicals out of the body and lower your risk of problems ranging from decreased skin elasticity to breast and colon cancer. An excellent beverage it is very tasty and easy to make and drink every morning. And it's the best value to buy this product directly on iHerb online. Other sites are selling sky high prices. Just a note that it is a good idea to place it in a shaker with cold water and give it a good shake - this helps to mix it evenly in the water rather than having it clump up.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I am a vegetarian and that is why I use barley grass juice. Just one glass of barley grass juice provides the body with plenty of protein, vitamins and minerals for the whole day. And because of the richness of B vitamins, especially vitamin B12, it is especially recommended for vegans and vegetarians. I am satisfied with this formula.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Product arrived after 4 days. The ingredient barley is rich in may beneficial nutrients. Its high fiber content helps improve digestion. It also helps lower cholesterol levels therefore it is good for the heart and general health. It reduces my hunger so it is also good for weight loss. But it takes time to get used to the taste.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I have tried three different brands of Barley grass and this one is my favorite it mixes well in juice and the taste is surprisingly pleasant. Very pleased with this purchase. The quality is very good and the company has been around for many decades. I like that Barley grass is an easy way to up my nutritional intake.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I have been drinking Green Magma for more than ten years. First to improve the digestive system but then realized that I have hardly suffered from diseases such as fluenza, cold, soar throat compared to prior using barley grass. I believe I am more protected due to long term use of Green Magma

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

One of the most important supplements I've ever taken. When my adrenals have been low, and my energy would crash (really scary if u've ever experienced this firsthand), this has given me the jolt I needed within the hour. I add water and a straw and slurp it up. Admittedly, it doesn't taste good, (it is barley GRASS) but I got used to it, and after the energy lift it gives me, I just count it as a little miracle.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

This is the best green powder to alkalinize your system. I add it to my smoothies and it doesn't have a strong smell or color like chlorella. I just wish it was less expensive.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I used it for my 369 cleansing ritual and it’s great. It helps my body to get rid of the heavy metal and other toxins from my body. It tastes great! I just put it in a mixer together with wild blueberries bananas coriander.

Posted on May 4, 2022

I honestly only bought this because it's called Green Magma and it amuses me but I wound up liking it a lot. It's better than other brands I have tried so I recommend this if you like green juice. It's slightly sweet and refreshing.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Came across this, was the 1st greens powder i used back in the 80's, for some reason i don't come across it in the health food stores or vitamin shops.