HR

Posted on Aug 8, 2022
great and recommend

The best pumpkin seeds & sunflower seeds I have try!They are in great quality (the sunflower seeds are triple bigger size than other brand i purchased in iherb before! Also it taste really good and crunchy. I usually add them into salad or kefir. BTW they are sprouted & organic! It's not easy to find the sprouted seeds so i highly recommend everyone to buy it! Keto friendly, health & tasty

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

so you don't have to. Picking, sprouting, and packaging that keeps the ingredients safe and fresh. All organic, so you are sure they're high quality and loaded with high nutritional minerals and oils. Excellent as an afternoon snack to keep up your blood sugar level or as a crunchy topping for salads.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I like that this is sprouted, heard that sprouted is better. like that this is a mixture of sunflower and pumpkin seeds. Its a good portion and natural, no added salted. Not sure if it's because it's sprouted, there is a slight bitter after taste.

8a608489-a301-4878-8fc7-692913c3e022
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

The only issue I have with this is the higher price point, though it does last quite a while. I use it to top my oatmeal and yoghurt. Very tasty, adds a good crunch.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Amazing benefits. Ingredients are natural and taste great on salads sandwiches anything! Great quality and the packaging and it’s size is great for using it. Great addition to diet recipes and can be used frequently

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I use these seeds in my granola and oatmeal. They have a nice texture, are always fresh and taste great. I like them much better than regular roasted sunflower seeds.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Sunflower and pumpkin seeds are good source of minerals and nutrients! Recommend to add a tablespoon into your daily diets, making your meals more texture and favors!!

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

These are surprisingly great! I have a severe nut allergy, and I needed a healthy snack that tasted good. These are fantastic. Even my husband likes them.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Excellent quality seeds, and I love how they're sprouted. Simple ingredients, easy zip-lock packaging, and good value for money. The size of the package yields enough servings for 2-3 weeks. Easy way to supplement your diet with protein and minerals. Tastes fresh, every time.