HR

Posted on Mar 17, 2022
Amazing

The product has all the qualities I was looking for: whole, organic, good value. YET the taste is very off. I was looking for delicate and sweet rose hip taste. This is more masala rose hip taste. I feel black pepper and some strong smelling spices. Maybe it’s the way they store them. I wish I could return it, because it’s such a waste.

I love love love I-Herb and I also love rosehips (I grind these rose hips up in my coffee grinder and make strong infusions). Rosehips with a teaspoon of Nutribiotic potassium ascorbate got our entire family (including my non-vaxxed 80-year-old mother-in-law) through covid with relative ease (my mother in law barely knew she was sick) and she is in a seriously at-risk group for 4 separate reasons. I never even got sick and I have taken care of a LOT of actively sick people who tested positive. I also used L-Lysine, Quercetin, Vitamin d with vitamin k, and zinc (all from Thorne Labs - Thorne makes the BEST and purest supplements). I also gave everyone at least one strong infusion of nettle tea from Frontier Herbs. It's a winning combo!

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Perfectly clean, no lint, no debris, no dust (in general, in this respect, the brand is very reliable - the quality is always on top). The bag is huge, with almost half a pound of berries in it (I put it in a large, tightly sealed jar to preserve that freshness and flavor). It brews beautifully - there is a palpable pleasant sourness, a rich aroma. In general, I recommend everyone, I now ordered another package, so that the whole family enough for a long time, because we are now so addicted to it, and constantly only and drink it, and do not want another.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I was looking particularly for the whole rosehips and I found them. They are perfectly dried, but not too dry. Obviously they are fresh (last summer harvest). Sometimes I add them to my hand-made tea blend. Sometimes make beverage from the Rosehips themselves. In this case I crush the rosehips, add some cold water and let it boil on the slow heat for a couple minutes. Then put aside for a few hours (or for the whole night). Eventually I strain my beverage. It's good cold and hot, with sugar or without. Rosehips are very good for the immune system, also they help to detox kidneys. So I like the idea to combine taste and health benefits)

Posted on May 28, 2022

The deliver is very fast! well packaged and exactly the same product as described in the site. The quality of the product is good. The price of this product with it's size is very reasonable and definitely will purchase again! I mainly buy this product to brew as tea to drink everyday from avoiding caffeine and adsorbing beauty element of the rosehip.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Have yourself a cuppa rosy tea and reap the benefits of this long standing remedy. More vitamin C than citrus fruit!!! In times past children were given reship syrup in the winter to keep them healthy. This tea is delicious on its own or blended with hibiscus or other herbs.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

These are really wonderful rose hips. They make a very flavorful tea when crushed, and a great addition to any tea. They are a good source of Vitamin-C too.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Just good rosehips, well ripened, of dark color. I bought a supply for a half a year as I drink the beverage from it every day.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Good source of vitamine C and very pleasant taste. I add hot water and leave for a night in a themo bottle, and drink as my morning tea. Water can be added 1-2 more times. Very tasty with honey

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

These rosehips are just perfect! They are fresh, they have vibrant color, and the make tasty tea after you crush and boil them in water. They are good value for money. I recommend.