HR

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I eat a lot of flaxseed so ordering it in bulk is a great benefit. Frontier products have always been top quality. I like to grind the flaxseed and use it in daily smoothies. It's also great in overnight oats. Because of a fractured jaw, I have had to remain on a liquid and soft food diet. Mixing ground flax into blended mixtures has really helped keep me regular!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I buy other things by Frontier, so was sure the quality won't disappoint with flax seeds either. They are indeed very fresh and taste great. I grind them as needed in a coffee grinder and use right away to avoid oxidation (you should never buy ground flax, it oxidizes within 15 minutes).

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Good quality, organic, flax seed in well-labeled package. Provides much needed omega 3 health giving fatty acids benefit to diet and easily added ingredient to recipes. We add 1 tablespoon soaked flax seed to breakfast, bread, soup, etc. A wonderful thickener used in place of egg. Blend 1 flat tbsp flax seed and 2.5 tbsp water to equal 1 egg replacement. Multiply for more than one egg.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Happy with these flax seeds, bought them for seed cycling. I chose this brand because their allergy statement indicates that this should be safe if you have a tree nut allergy. IYKYK!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I use flaxseeds everyday in my tea to get under control my hot flashes. It really works and it’s even better that they are organic.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Flax seed is known as a plant based source of good Omega fatty acids. Buy seeds make a powder with my blender keep it in the fridge in a small glass jar. Take 1-2 tsp with water, it has nice nutty taste.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Again a great organic product from Frontier, always buy whole flax seeds and gring when needed, I keep all seeds, herbs in freezer for longer shelf life

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I have been happy with everything I've tried from Frontier and this is no exception. I keep them in the fridge and grind them when i make oatmeal.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I use this product every time I have cereal. I prefer to get the whole flax seeds and grind them myself for a fresher taste. They also freeze well so the package lasts a long time.