HR

Posted on Mar 10, 2022
I Love It

My family has been using frontier national products for years, I live overseas in South Korea so the herbs that can’t be gotten in Asia or bought through I herb. Very satisfied with the company and their product quality. Highly recommend it for anyone seeking health. Starwest is another brand that is of excellent quality. Enjoy-;)

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Used it daily for a month, and helped improve immune system when so many in the family were getting sick. However, noticed it can have a negative impact on the GI system when overused. Note that for best effect, you should boil it for at least 10 minutes, preferably with a few drops of lemon juice.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I used to buy this product in pill form to fight my candida problem. Once I discovered this herb, I started taking it as an herbal tea. A little distilled water and two tablespoons of pau d'arco. I let everything boil for 20 minutes on a slow flame then rest for five minutes. The flavor is strong but I like it that way. It helps the body feel better and also fight intestinal parasites and fungi. I recommend having a hot cup every day for a few weeks and see the difference. I took the exams to see if I still have candida but I'll have the results tomorrow. If you are reading this comment do not postpone the purchase, your body will be grateful to you. I hope this comment was helpful to you. Have a good healing journey 🌸 🌼 🌻

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Love this product very much , use it for preventive purposes and also if i have some problems as antibacterial, antifungal and even if i catch some viruses . This one is really universal , also can say that i grind it in a coffee machine and take some 1/3 - 1/2 teaspoon 3 times per day with or before meal . if i have some problems than I make 3x bigger doses. But must be careful if have some liver problems, even it have lot of benefits , still it can be also bit toxic for liver,, But still its only if you use it in hippopotamus doses . o take it with responsibility and get maximum benefits.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Very good quality Pau d'Arco Bark for a caffeine free tea, package well to keep in the freshness. Pau d'Arco has been beneficially used for candida, herpes simplex virus, influenza, parasitic diseases, bacterial infections and cancer. I drink a cup a day for general good health. The tea is delicious with a mild taste.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I trust this brand and I've been buying this brand for almost a decade now? Pau d'Arco is always good to have on hand - especially in these days. If my review has helped in anyway please be sure to click "Helpful" "Like" so more people can see it. Thank you! Click my name above for a code to save on ur order.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

works as expected. easy make tea after many uses. it taste like most tea blend. it seem to boost the caffeine in my coffee and make me stay awake all night long when i have it with my coffee in the morning. i need to add an extra teaspoon to make it stronger than i remembered long ago. I drink it all day for 2 weeks. The quality seem to be not strong as i had it years ago. i drink it thru out the day.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Good quality. Great for the immune tea I make. I often soak it very long let it cool off over night in the fridge pour off the water and pour more boiling water over it to get to use it for all that the bark contains . I like blending it with other teas. Often nettles, chamomile, elderberry and mint.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

this i ordered with questions...but i can say i am very very please with the way i feel....i did four cups a day for two weeks now just one cup a day. my sugar craving is pretty much gone!!! I had a sweet tooth the size of Texas! I have all my adult children on this now~